[solved]FEBuilder. FE8 Master Version. Help with item list

frostlax

i wanted to make some tweaks to the fe8 master version hack, just for fun. I knew that using  hacked rom could bring problems with febuilder, though actually there isnt as many as i was expecting.

So... the problem is that went to the item editor, the item list dont appear, i tried to  get the list using the hex adress and the counter but just bring me a list non sensical items, anyone got an idea off how to deal with type of problem ?

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Edited by frostlax

For some reason, instead of loading the actual adress for the item table(which I assume febuilder gets by getting the pointer from the GetItemRomStruct function), it loaded 0x0. So, unless the creator of master version really didn't want people to hack his hack and moved said function, I'm pretty sure this is an febuilder glitch, you should report it to 7743 on the Fire Emblem Universe FEBuilderGBA thread: http://feuniverse.us/t/fe-builder-gba/2845

Got the answer already, i looked into the original and found the correct hex address..... but after a while a realized that the master version isnt very compatible with many of the cool stuff of febuilder :/

I think i should make my own master version instead xD

Also i think i read something about marking question as answered ammm how do i do that ?

14 hours ago, frostlax said:

Also i think i read something about marking question as answered ammm how do i do that ?

Put [solved] in the title, as far as I know. I don't ask many questions on SF