Newcomer here!

Gaius' Honey Cakes

Hey, welcome to the forum, I hope you find your stay here pleasant!

I recommend playing FE7 from GBA, it's a must play game, no discussion, and nope, you're not the only one who likes Marth, I'm sure there are other people. Though I'm not one of them. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if there was a bible from Fire Emblem, it would be considered a sin not playing FE7.

Edited by DarkSoul

Hello! I'm also new here. I would be interested to know the reasons behind your infatuation with Marth? I've never played any games with him besides Super Smash Bros.

Personally my favorite lords are Lyn from FE 7, and Alm from FE Echoes. I like Lyn's simple caring attitude towards friends and family, and her love for nature. She's also the hero of the first FE game I ever played. I also like Alm because of the hardships he must endure during his quest in FE Echoes.

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2018 at 7:00 PM, Madness said:

Hello! I'm also new here. I would be interested to know the reasons behind your infatuation with Marth? I've never played any games with him besides Super Smash Bros.

Personally my favorite lords are Lyn from FE 7, and Alm from FE Echoes. I like Lyn's simple caring attitude towards friends and family, and her love for nature. She's also the hero of the first FE game I ever played. I also like Alm because of the hardships he must endure during his quest in FE Echoes.

Im really late to replying to this, but if you want to know, Marth was my introduction to the fire emblem series. In the second grade, I always went over to a friend's house and we would all play Super smash melee, and thats when I discovered Marth and the world of Fire Emblem. I also just love his personality in the games, he's struggled so much with many difficult circumstances, yet he still manages to hold his head high and be the kind, loyal and brave prince that he is. Idk i really admire him, he was my first lord in fe, and if only guys in real life could be as perfect as him lol