It is I, Takumeme, Lord of the Pineapples

Takumeme

Hiya~! I’m Takumeme, but you can call me  Takumi , Ashei, or whatever the frick you want! I’m assuming you want to know more about me, because why else would you be stalking about my profile?

I’m from the Rocky Mountain states. I live in small town called Lyman. Small as in population of 2,000 small. I like video games, basketball, track, other sports, movies, comics,music, and TV shows.

My favorite game is Mario Odyssey, but some other game/franchises I like are, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, The 2K basketball games, The Elder Scrolls(Mainly Skyrim), Injustice, The Arkham games, Overwatch, Super Smash Bros., and many more!

My Faviorte Fire Emblem character is Takumi, but others I like are Lon'qu, Cordelia, Roy, Marth, Leo, Xander, and Alm.

I’m quite fond of movies, like Hot Rod, Lego Batman, Star Wars, DCEU, Marvel, DCAU, Space Jam and others I don’t want to name right now. I think my favorite movie is Batman: Under the Red Hood. Some of my favorite tv shows are The Flash, Arrow, Big Bang Theory, Young Justice, Teen Titans, King of Queens.

I guess if I can stomach reading a book for more than five seconds it would be reading Ready Player One.

Some of my favorite artists are Peter Hollens, Imagine Dragons, Fallout Boy, Queen, Journey, Rush and many more. My favorite song is I See Fire by Ed Sheeran.

I like superheroes,a lot. My favorite Superheroes are, Red Hood, The Flash, Kid Flash, Batman, Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, Cyborg, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Quicksilver, Starlord, Starfire, and Nightwing.

I'm happy to join this community, I'm avid roleplayer and am new to the Fire Emblem series, I'm excited to get to know you all~!

OH MY GOD! I've been to Lyman! Nebraska or Wyoming? Because I think both states have a Lyman. I live close to you, in Torrington! This is honestly the craziest thing in the history of ever. Never thought I'd meet somebody online who lives in my area.

Roleplaying wheee! Do you make OCs or just play canons or both?

OMG, I've been to Torrignton! I live in the Wyoming Lyman. It's strange because on another roleplaying site somebody as from from Lehi, Utah, which is two hours away from me.

I RP with both, but I like to do Canons more.

_________

Do "@User" tags work on this site?

_________

3 minutes ago, Takumeme said:

OMG, I've been to Torrignton! I live in the Wyoming Lyman. It's strange because on another roleplaying site somebody as from from Lehi, Utah, which is two hours away from me.

I RP with both, but I like to do Canons more.

_________

Do "@User" tags work on this site?

_________

Yes @ tags work here.

Last time I went through Lyman it had rained and it was dark in the KoA and my mom stepped in a big puddle going into the camper and said she was freezing cold all night lol. I believe we were on our way to Yellowstone. This is so omg crazy. First time it's happened to me.

I lean toward OCs but I'm a sucker for pairing them up with canons and giving them kids, so those canons pretty much become my characters.

I knew there had to be a reason I randomly clicked on this intro topic.

Welcome to the Forest, Takumeme!

7 hours ago, Takumeme said:

I think my favorite movie is Batman: Under the Red Hood.

Heck, a lot of DC animated movies are astonishing. My favorite was Son of Batman though I still have a lot to watch.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

12 hours ago, Takumeme said:

Hiya~! I’m Takumeme, but you can call me  Takumi , Ashei, or whatever the frick you want! I’m assuming you want to know more about me, because why else would you be stalking about my profile?

I’m from the Rocky Mountain states. I live in small town called Lyman. Small as in population of 2,000 small. I like video games, basketball, track, other sports, movies, comics,music, and TV shows.

My favorite game is Mario Odyssey, but some other game/franchises I like are, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, The 2K basketball games, The Elder Scrolls(Mainly Skyrim), Injustice, The Arkham games, Overwatch, Super Smash Bros., and many more!

My Faviorte Fire Emblem character is Takumi, but others I like are Lon'qu, Cordelia, Roy, Marth, Leo, Xander, and Alm.

I’m quite fond of movies, like Hot Rod, Lego Batman, Star Wars, DCEU, Marvel, DCAU, Space Jam and others I don’t want to name right now. I think my favorite movie is Batman: Under the Red Hood. Some of my favorite tv shows are The Flash, Arrow, Big Bang Theory, Young Justice, Teen Titans, King of Queens.

I guess if I can stomach reading a book for more than five seconds it would be reading Ready Player One.

Some of my favorite artists are Peter Hollens, Imagine Dragons, Fallout Boy, Queen, Journey, Rush and many more. My favorite song is I See Fire by Ed Sheeran.

I like superheroes,a lot. My favorite Superheroes are, Red Hood, The Flash, Kid Flash, Batman, Green Arrow, Blue Beetle, Cyborg, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Quicksilver, Starlord, Starfire, and Nightwing.

I'm happy to join this community, I'm avid roleplayer and am new to the Fire Emblem series, I'm excited to get to know you all~!

I blame you for everything.

Just kidding! Welcome to the Forest, Lord Takumeme.

9 hours ago, Vytautas the Great said:

All hail Lord @Takumeme of the Pineapples! Welcome! 

Hide contents

Make sure not to blame him for anything, it'll definitely set him off!

Oh crap.

Anyway, I live in the Philippines,  but I've been to America, California to be exact. My opinion is that while Disneyland is awesome and all, I'd rather stay here where everything is cheaper and social norms are what I like them to be.

You play Elder Scrolls too? Nice to see a fellow player on this site. (Aside from @Hawkwing, @Ertrick36, and possibly @Vytautas the Great)

My interests are games, books, cartoons and films.