Help. Implementing the Passive stat boost hack on FE8

frostlax

Im new to hacking and im trying to add the Passive stat boost  from venno  -->https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7lzqfa7l8zi66xi/AADhR85KlmuCoHBF1WxAYmdPa

it says it need  Camtech's Assembly Patcher and  im using the  python 2 version (the python 3 version dont seems to work for some reason). This are the instructions:

This hack allows items to give stat boosts (except to Constitution and Movement) without having to be equipped. This
behaviour is controlled by setting bit 8 in the Item Ability Byte 3 (labeled 0x80 by the module). If that bit is set,
and the item has a stat boost pointer set, that item will apply its stat bonuses whenever it's in a unit's inventory. Multiple such items or copies of an item will stack their effects.
Installing with Camtech's Assembly Patcher:
1. "Implementation.dmp" and "script - fe8.txt" are the files you'll need for patching.
Copy them over, along with your FE8 ROM, to wherever you have the assembly patcher installed.
    1a. Replace both occurences of "10 9B 80 08" in Implementation.dmp with a pointer
    to your item table, if you've repointed it in your ROM.
2. Rename your ROM to fe8.gba (or edit the filename in the script), then drag the script file over "run.py".
3. The program will ask you twice to input an address; enter the address, without the leading 0x8000000, that you
want to place the hack at.
4. You're done! "fe8_patched.gba" is the ROM with the patch applied.
-Vennobennu

soo.. i got the fe8 rom and the implementation.dmp on the same folder that the camtech patcher,  i run the run.py with the command line ( since i have no idea how to drag the script that comes included i just write it manually ) and then i open the rom, load the implementation.dmp and process it.

asdasd.png.5c4bd615726dabdc5c5e433257ee7627.png

Then it ask me about the offset to write the patch to but the commands on the script dont seems to be the right ones

Script

open fe8.gba
load Implementation.dmp
process
patch
link 0x16528 0 1
close fe8_patched.gba
quit

Could anyone explain me what im doing wrong?