Birthright Lunatic Ch. 6

LiterallyAPegasus

Hi! I posted this in the stickied question thread but then I looked at the last couple of posts and saw that the activity was near zero.

The chapter itself is very straightforward, but I was wondering if there were any consistent or low-risk/reset ways to maximize Corrin's EXP gain in the chapter - I have a +Mag/-Luk Corrin, if that makes a difference. The main issue I have is keeping Xander off my back long enough while trying to feed more to Corrin - but moving Ryoma around tends to make Camilla suicide on Ryoma.

Any tips would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, LiterallyAPegasus said:

Hi! I posted this in the stickied question thread but then I looked at the last couple of posts and saw that the activity was near zero.

The chapter itself is very straightforward, but I was wondering if there were any consistent or low-risk/reset ways to maximize Corrin's EXP gain in the chapter - I have a +Mag/-Luk Corrin, if that makes a difference. The main issue I have is keeping Xander off my back long enough while trying to feed more to Corrin - but moving Ryoma around tends to make Camilla suicide on Ryoma.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Optimizing Corrins exp doesn't matter much here because ch7. Still...

Turn 1: Dual strike both nerds by the start with a dance and leave a knife user in Cammys tome range. Wall out the cav with mooks and have Ryoma blick Leo from the north.

Ep Xander attacks ryoma and ideally he stays out of Elise's heal rage. Cav and Cammy bonk for no real gain.

Turn 2: Kill the cav with some other nerd. Corn dual strikes Cam off taco, dance, pair onto hinoka, swap to corn between Ryoma and Xander, pass Hinoka to Ryoma, kill xander with Corn+ryoma DS.

Ez.

Edited by joshcja