Greetings! I'd like to introduce myself.

Auramaster

Hello everyone!

After two (very busy) weeks since my registration, I finally get to introduce myself to you all. My name is Auramaster, and I'm from East Coast USA. I've seen this fascinating website several times while searching for Fire Emblem information, and I finally decided to join in on the fun. I hope to talk with many fellow fans and participate in community discussions, because FE is one of my favorite series. 

The main reason I like Fire Emblem is its ability to weave strategic, challenging, and fun gameplay in with interesting characters. That type of narrative and action is what I look for in a video game. I also like delving into the lore of the FE world and learning about how all the royals and dragons are connected. 

I've been playing Fire Emblem since Awakening came out (Wow, its been over 5 years). I played the demo and immediately knew it was the type of game for me. Along with FE13, I've played FE14 Conquest and Revelation Routes. Up next on my list is Shadows of Valentia, but I am interested in the older games as well, especially the ones from the GBA era with their stunning battle animations. Any recommendations are certainly welcome.

Overall, Awakening is my favorite so far. And while my opinions may come from a small pool of games, my favorite lord is probably Lucina, for her courage in the face of the apocalypse. 

The other video games/series that I enjoy are Persona, Overwatch, and a bit of Pokemon. Of course, I am up to talking about them here as well. 

I hope I get to get to know everyone over the coming days and share my love of Fire Emblem with you all!

All of the best, 

Auramaster

Welcome to the Forest, Auramaster!

10 hours ago, Auramaster said:

Any recommendations are certainly welcome.

I definitely recommend you the GBA games.

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

20 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

Welcome to Wal-Serenes

Enjoy your time here, hope you have fun!

Thanks for the welcome!

10 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Auramaster!

I definitely recommend you the GBA games.

Have a nice day and keep enjoying your stay!

Thank you! I will try to get my hands on some of the GBA titles.