Birthright Ch. 17

RainbowTieDye

Just stuck deciding whether or not to use it as a farm for xp (and gold), or to just blast through it because I can’t decide who to use and level up. ? I’m playing in Phoenix mode (because otherwise I’ll get even more stuck by restarting a level anytime anyone dies) ?

I'd say going door-to-door in that level is more worth it for the items you get than anything.  The money and experience can be obtained from skirmishes, but those items can't (some could be bought though, but most at high prices and likely in limited quantities).

If you really are in a rut about this, look at some of your weaker units and determine if you care enough to grind them up.  It's certainly not worth it for the money though, since the biggest drain on money is usually skirmishes or healing items, and you don't really need the latter on Phoenix mode.

Ahhhhh, good point! I didn’t think about the item drops from the enemy units that are summoned upon visiting each village! Thank you! 

56 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'd say going door-to-door in that level is more worth it for the items you get than anything.  The money and experience can be obtained from skirmishes, but those items can't (some could be bought though, but most at high prices and likely in limited quantities).

If you really are in a rut about this, look at some of your weaker units and determine if you care enough to grind them up.  It's certainly not worth it for the money though, since the biggest drain on money is usually skirmishes or healing items, and you don't really need the latter on Phoenix mode.