Empire: Holy Rebirth

Erren

37 minutes ago, Xinnidy said:

http://bfy.tw/GvfW

alternatively use real places in older languages, mythos, etc, or just define a consistent theme for your naming conventions, but that's the kind of work you gotta do before putting anything on the table

or on a thread

I’ll take note of that.

and he has a son in law from marriage.

58 minutes ago, scorri said:

Quick question, how does he have a son-in-law if he's sterile? If he can't have kids, he can't have a guy marry his kid to become his step-son.

Edit: I appear to have been ninja'd whoops. Point still stands though.

His wife had a kid before they married. Its the most logical answer.

Well either that's his step-son or his stepson-in-law which would beg the question what happened to that guy's spouse? Wouldn't they be closer to the throne than him? Are they evil too? Why are they just sitting back and letting him do all of this? This is stuff you need to think about. Maybe you have but the way you're saying things makes me think you haven't.

(Also really dude, stop double posting. Just edit your last post instead)

7 hours ago, scorri said:

Well either that's his step-son or his stepson-in-law which would beg the question what happened to that guy's spouse? Wouldn't they be closer to the throne than him? Are they evil too? Why are they just sitting back and letting him do all of this? This is stuff you need to think about. Maybe you have but the way you're saying things makes me think you haven't.

(Also really dude, stop double posting. Just edit your last post instead)

Noted, and will get to work on that straight away. 

Edit: I’m going to try and make it as understandable as possible.

Edited by Erren

That changes nothing, and pointing it out means nothing

you just did it because he's your friend and you wanted to chip in (i know you both worked on that same hack idea)

it doesn't solve the issues with his setup, or his ideas, or his lack of improvement over the years

if you really care about him, then help him improve, not derisively interject with a pointless addition.

Your "signup" i also ridiculously lacking, but that's a different topic

Edited by SnakeMomMelissa

9 hours ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

That changes nothing, and pointing it out means nothing

you just did it because he's your friend and you wanted to chip in (i know you both worked on that same hack idea)

it doesn't solve the issues with his setup, or his ideas, or his lack of improvement over the years

if you really care about him, then help him improve, not derisively interject with a pointless addition.

Your "signup" i also ridiculously lacking, but that's a different topic

then how should I structure my Signup Sheet?

Hey, guys, everyone, chill.

You all said that nobody would sign up, and look what I just did!

You know you didn't have to. 

Edited by Erren

Seeing that you actually gave us a pretty promising story, I'll keep my eyes on this thread and wait until there are more people in the RP and read their comments about the whole RP (since I'm not an expert on roleplaying either) then decide whether I want to participate or not.

Also, are we using portraits?

17 hours ago, SnakeMomMelissa said:

I linked you two examples. If that's not enough to give you an idea, I have my own RP to deal with, I can't start yours for you.

No worries, I got that covered.

7 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Seeing that you actually gave us a pretty promising story, I'll keep my eyes on this thread and wait until there are more people in the RP and read their comments about the whole RP (since I'm not an expert on roleplaying either) then decide whether I want to participate or not.

Also, are we using portraits?

Portraits are optional, but they would be nice.