SD PMU: 3-Star Difficulty (Plus Possible LP)

4 minutes ago, Mega Koopa X said:

Minerva and Michalis are both Dracoknights so Peg!Maria only makes sense. Once she promotes, she'll be pretty serviceable, especially if you can get her lance rank to C to use forged Ridersbanes. Maria is general is by no means good in most classes but you do you, if you do use her I would be interested to see how she turns out.

Very well, I'll take that explanation.  I wasn't expecting you to talk up her siblings, but I'm sort of a sucker for trios, and I think she could make a good mage killer as a physical unit who actually has a Res stat and growth.  And it's a plus that for me because I like making up stories for stuff like this.

And that's all the characters selected, so I'm gonna get started on this shortly.

5 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Aum-reversed Tiki-suicide tactic

I'm pretty sure that Tiki two-rounds Medeus at base, but she is obviously one-shot herself. So basically

• suicide Tiki into Medeus
  • revive her
  • let Tiki (or Marth, if he has enough attack power) kill Medeus in the same round

But your idea (use Bantu until he recruits Tiki) sounds good, too.