Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd kinda like to see a Eury response, even if it doesn't change much, however, I'll hammer she gets to L-2.

I'd also like @Jaybee to post something, first, but at the end of the day dragging this out is just going to kill enthusiasm.

Oh, didn't even know the night ended that soon. That's awkward.

Also, I will admit that I wasn't full with my claim. I am a Cycle day 4 Doc + Role cop, targeted BBM with the cop last night. Third time's the charm with the cycles, isn't it?

What.

Ok that changes everything. Lynch Arcanite IMO because we're already ahead in town to scum ratio. If he flips town, we lynch Eury.

I understand that the vigilante could be a counterbalance but this is a 1v1 without exception + I'm already mayor in case of absolute worst case.

What the. . .

Uh, lovely.  Eury, do you have anything else to say besides your role?  You know how thirsty I am in regards to interactions.

@eclipse I had an 10am-8pm shift today so I went to bed early after a shitshow happened with a suicidal friend last night. Thus I wasn't on for basically the entirety for today and completely blanked on when night phase ended. I can get to re-reading and catching up in a moment, but I have opening shift at 7am tomorrow morning, so I will not have a massive amount of time to do so.

Yeah, I understand.  Part of me wants to play this game properly, and this 1v1 sucks because I have reasons to scumread both of you.  But RL is more important than a game.  I really don't like flipping a coin, but I'd rather do that, if it would be better for your well-being.

No uhhh why would you rolecop BBM to check his claim that blatantly matches up with yours anyway? Why do you have an archetypal scum ability (rolecop) on top of what sounds like a fairly typical town role? Why would you out info about BBM's role for scum to see?

This is still scum, lynch it.

3 minutes ago, Prims said:

No uhhh why would you rolecop BBM to check his claim that blatantly matches up with yours anyway? Why do you have an archetypal scum ability (rolecop) on top of what sounds like a fairly typical town role? Why would you out info about BBM's role for scum to see?

I mean we can verify with the rolecop result whether the action went through

How else would I prove that the role cop actually went off? Claiming it without actually proving it means nothing, and would be just be my word against Arcanite's. 

You also have to realize that I found his gameplay questionable, when no one else did. It's my way of digging to prove or disprove what he said in the last day phase, and it also disproves the notion from Arcanite that I was roleblocked. As noted above as well, I don't really have much time- this was by far the most direct method possible, and so I went with it.

Could have been your scumbuddy's action. Could also be a lucky guess, for that matter. There are only so many phases BBM could be able to protect on (he hasn't even verified this yet!).

Why does Arcanite lie about roleblocking you for no reason?

12 minutes ago, Prims said:

To be fair, Eury suspected BBM (it's why I got on her case).  It's not out of left field.

also why would eury want to check bbm tho why would bbm lie about being a cycle doc when he didn't even necessarily need to claim it yesterday?

If town!Eury suspects BBM or thinks he's lying about his claim then it makes sense.

I mean we don't know about role cop but isn't there a chance we potentially don't have an alignment cop?  I highly doubt this but it's just a theoretical idea.

Also: Role Madness.

I don't mean to flake but please don't wait for me to be active or post anything unless there is some desperate need for me to hammer??? I'm currently at page 1 and will be busy for the next 10 hours or so.

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

You're not doing yourself any favors with this mindset.

Yes Eclipse, I see that now

##Vote:Eurykins

Forgot to do that last post

1 hour ago, Snike said:

What.

Ok that changes everything. Lynch Arcanite IMO because we're already ahead in town to scum ratio. If he flips town, we lynch Eury.

Well I know for sure that I'm who I am and my action went through, so to me it just looks like this is exactly what scum team is trying to do. Make me look bad, get me lynched easy so they won't have to waste a kill on me at night time (and take away my role from town), kill someone else at night time, then you finally lynch Eury Day 3.  

All this does is make Eury look even more scum to me so