Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Day 2.5 - Votals
Eurykins (5): Omega, Prims, Via, Refa, Arcanite
Arcanite (4): Shinori, Snike, Eurykins
Omega (1): eclipse

Not VotingBBM, JB, Weapons

You have ~41.25 hours left in the day.  With 13 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Iris said:

Eurykins (6): Omega, Prims, Via, Weapons, Refa, Eurykins (L-2!)

3 minutes ago, Iris said:

Arcanite (4): Shinori, Snike, Eurykins

Tfw 2 Eurykins

Weapons unvoted.

I guess the thing is arcanite is that the reverse could be true and then suddenly we're out a c4 doctor and a rolecop, which is our only known active information role outside of Prims' would have been ability.

I don't have anything to argue against the rolecop logic posted in thread, but I guess it just comes down to I find arcanite scummier than Eury. I still have no problem with the lynch, I guess,it's just I'd rather get it right the first time (assuming this is town/scum. If it's scum/scum LOL)

Do we want to wait for BBM or is it kind of moot to?

If latter,  Weapons or JB needs to hop on and we get moving.

to clarify, I think eury's townier than Arcanite, but in the end, it doesn't matter: we MLed correctly, and because of that we have 1-1/2 an ML to work with.

1 hour ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

##Unvote

Hmm

This, unless he revoted and i'm blind, Iris.

I pretty much mirror Snike's sentiments.  I'd like to wait for BBM to confirm or not because it makes this easy.  If Eury is lying we have a definite lynch for today no matter what and then if there is an alignment cop IN the game then they can target Arcanite to see if he's scum or not.

If BBM says Eury is correct WRT the claim I'd much rather lynch Arc > Eury tonight.  I'm probably biased though cause I heavily suspect Arc to be Bard's buddy.

More like, this just sucks.

On one hand, we have roles.  On the other hand, that's ALL we have.  I think Bard's role + Arcanite's role makes very little sense together, assuming that they are buddies.  There's the possibility that Arcanite's lying about his role - something that isn't completely out of my mind, since he didn't claim it right away.  Yet bringing this up, just for a lynch, would be really risky, since it's clear that roles are complicated (in other words, blocking roles need to think long and hard about who they target).

Meanwhile, Eury's target makes sense given her D1 stance.  Lack of any responses is meh, since it makes associative reads all the more irritating.  But why out BBM's role like that?  And how would she know that, unless her role went through?

Unless it's a day role?  Ugh, this game is making me think way too hard.

On second thought, the way that Eury revealed BBM's role is scummy.  A confirmation that he was a cycle doc would've been enough IMO.

But then there's the matter of actually knowing what cycle he is.

I think the way it was revealed is NAI.  I would probably claim in a similar fashion whether I was town or scum in that scenario I think.  I think overall I'm fine with either lynch but I feel much better about lynching Arc.

I really don't believe that role is town.  And plausibly makes sense as bard's buddy if you look at it this way:

One scum team has kills during the day and a way to protect themselves from the other scum team who has kills during the night.

The other scum team has kills during the night with some manner of protecting themselves from kills during the day(Cycle docs, BPV) from the kills during that time.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I think the way it was revealed is NAI.  I would probably claim in a similar fashion whether I was town or scum in that scenario I think.  I think overall I'm fine with either lynch but I feel much better about lynching Arc.

I really don't believe that role is town.  And plausibly makes sense as bard's buddy if you look at it this way:

One scum team has kills during the day and a way to protect themselves from the other scum team who has kills during the night.

The other scum team has kills during the night with some manner of protecting themselves from kills during the day(Cycle docs, BPV) from the kills during that time.

Arcanite also claimed vigilante.  Unless he takes over the faction kill, that's OP as all hell.

28 minutes ago, Iris said:

What are you talking about? :tangerineglasses:

Did you take a sip of the "misread" juice?

28 minutes ago, Snike said:

I still have no problem with the lynch, I guess,it's just I'd rather get it right the first time

If you want to get it right you'd lynch Eury

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

So I'm scum and my kills kick in all the way on night 3?

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

@Arcanite Why kind of vigilante are you?

I said night on my claim 

tfw ignored

Er no that might not matter.

I was thinking maybe bard was like factional ability to day kill on days 1 and 2 and arcanite is day kills 3/4 and he was claiming day vig.

What if the second scum teams wincon is actually to kill the first scum team?  Could explain limited shots(if they have that) as well as the ability to roleblock them?  Fuck this is too much speculation.  I'm just gonna wait for BBM to come forward with information on if Eury is accurate with her claim or not.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

So I'm scum and my kills kick in all the way on night 3?

This is something BBM was speculating about earlier this day phase.  You didn't read it?  It's all speculation though so ehh.  I can see the thought process behind it though.

BBM can confirm/deny.  My gut is Eury is telling the truth about her rolecop though, I just don't think it's a town rolecop lol.  The way she only claimed townie role on D1 to avoid getting lynched and then a scummy role on D2 just to win a 1v1 w/Arcanite (keep in mind if she stuck to her original claim, she wouldn't be able to confirm/deny that Arcanite roleblocked her) is bad.

Also she claimed that BBM was just a Cycle Doc, and why do we have a Cycle Doc in the same game as a Cycle Doc + Rolecop lol.

That's actually a good point.

IMO, Hammering in 5 minutes. Get anything you want to say out of the way.