Alice in Brexitland Mafia - Game Over

SB.

5 minutes ago, Iris said:

They are the first losers of this game.

To be fair, Bard lost the first 1v1 against the Mafia team. So I claim that victory, even if Shinori's stupid and kept defending me lmao.

I also blame him for wanting to send me out to do kill + rolecop on the same night. Was too scared of being caught/seen when I was realistically the highly more likely to be fucked with lmao.

EDIT: Also, I think this is why I can never be actual scumbuddies with him. It's awk as fuck and I literally kept forgetting him as a PLAYER because I was just talking to him IRL and was more of a source of food-for-thought/logic than anything, and it made me keep forgetting to read him in-game LOL.

Edited by Eurykins

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prims took the other shoe and hopped away as quickly as he could, never to be seen again until probably 10 minutes time in order to rightfully complain, leaving a stunned yet satisfied town behind.

Prims, Riddler Self-Voyeur + Cycle 1 Deathproof, has forfeited D3!

His abilities were as follows:

’Is that a threat?’: You will passively learn of all abilities that target you over the course of the game. You will not learn who performed them.
’Shut up! I’m tweeting’: You cannot die by any means for the first day and night cycle of the game. This includes the lynch.

And with that, the Riddlefaction has been eliminated from the game. There are no more threats to the Town!

image.png.9c0681a202e2d72c1a6119c0ced25e16.png

Town has won the game!

Edited by Iris

On 3/4/2018 at 5:38 AM, SB. said:

Refa,
You are Alice.

Alice gazed at them in horror. 'Are these fools really to decide our future?' she said. 'They spend most of their time mooing like cattle, and when they do talk, it's absolute nonsense!'

Abilities:
'ARE YOU ALL MAD?': During the night, you may ##Neighbourise a player for the following day and night phase. You will be able to speak with them for the duration of that time, as long as you are both alive.

You are the Town Neighbouriser. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

My Role PM perfectly summarizes my D1 thoughts.  I was town and please never do a 20 page D1 ever again.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I should've stuck to my guns

At least you didn't tunnel on me. 

Also, this newer forums is legit ass for ISO surfing and wall posting. Holy crap I lost about 10 posts back to back, and that's when I started to lose motivation, and then suicidal friend thing happened and I just felt like not bothering with the game much afterwards.

10/10 for confusing the fuck out of people with the BBM rolecop claim though. :D

EDIT: Even if I'd been townside, I would've still copped either Refa or BBM, had I found them scummy as town-side. It's just what I do, and Refa's always scum af anyways, so worth. 

Edited by Eurykins

On 3/4/2018 at 2:39 AM, SB. said:

Rapier,
You are the Cheshire Twat.

'They,' said the Cat, 'are them Those people. The ones who go around, doing that sort of thing.'
'I have no idea what you mean, said Alice, becoming rather frustrated.
The Cat ploughed on regardless.
'The thing about them,' he said, 'is they're ruining this country. This is no longer the land I loved as a kitten. Great Britain used to be Great, but now it's all "safe space" this and "trigger warning" that and one can barely move for sexual harassment tribunals! Hmm, perhaps there's a better way for me to explain...'

Abilities:
'Border security': During the night, you may ##Watch a player, learning everyone who visits them during that night phase - but not what they did.
'Ordinary, decent people': You are aware that there were nine townies alive at the start of the game.

You are the Town Watcher + Numbers. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

Only In America!  Er, Great Britain!  Whatever.  Still cool.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:36 AM, SB. said:

Fenrir Aesir
You are David Camerabbit.

The Camerabbit drew himself up and put on his best speech-giving voice. 'I believe with all my heart in the will of the people. As such, I see no option to resolve the debate over our national interest by jumping in this hole.' He then jumped forward and disappeared from view, leaving Alice in a quandary.

Abilities:
'The results are in': Your vote counts for two at all stages of the game, including LYLO and any variants of this. This is displayed in the votecounts.

You are the Town Mayor. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

Brexit mafia too unrealistic 0/10 I should've resigned at the start of day.

Walrein,
You are the Corbyn-pillar.

’Shut your mouth!’ he shrieked. ‘I have imposed a three line whip, which means if you defy me, you shall be whipped by three men in a line. Now, can we please behave like an opposition and agree to everything the government says?’

Abilities:
’Who are you?: During the night, you may ##Scan a player to learn whether or not they are a Riddler.
’I am pretty rubbish’: You may not perform any actions during Night 1. 

You are the Town Novice Riddler Cop. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same

Arcanite - Not bad for your second game; we talked already in graveyard. Hope you keep playing.
BBM - Great play. We've butted heads before, but I think we're getting better at reading each other. Your comments on my play helped slow momentum against my lynch D1 which was clutch. I really enjoy playing with you.
eclipse [replacing Rapier] - GGWP, way to wrap up the game with that watch.
Eurykins -  I didn't read much of your posts, but I assume you played alright.
Jaybee (JB) [replacing Walrein] - This slot is still scum.
Omega - Swag.
Prims - I had a feeling you were demotivated scum. Sorry you didn't have fun; I always enjoy playing with you and hope to catch you in a game sometime.
Propeller Knight (Via) - Good job being blatantly town, I protected you. Btw your posts make me laugh. Also I'm about to get a Switch and Super Mario Odyssey tonight myself lol.
Refa - REEEFAAAA. Lol @ our D1 debate. "You really think I'd do X as scum?" "Yes." "Okay, but are you SERIOUSLY arguing I would do Y?" "Yes, I am arguing that." "So what do you expect me to do?" "I expect you to do Z." LOL! I always enjoy playing with you and I'm glad I was able to wrangle a townread out of your slot through lolwifom. You're one of my favorite players and I'd like to see you in a game again.
Shinori - I'm really glad you were scum, I just assumed you were bad. LOL! You're not though, you nearly got me lynched D1. Good job, you played the best out of scum imo.
Snike [replacing Fenrir Aesir] - Clutch replacement.
Weapons - Overall, solid.

Bard - RIP.

SB/Iris - Cool setup and fast, efficient modding. Good job.

ROLE PMS

Walrein,
You are the Corbyn-pillar.

’Shut your mouth!’ he shrieked. ‘I have imposed a three line whip, which means if you defy me, you shall be whipped by three men in a line. Now, can we please behave like an opposition and agree to everything the government says?’

Abilities:
’Who are you?: During the night, you may ##Scan a player to learn whether or not they are a Riddler.
’I am pretty rubbish’: You may not perform any actions during Night 1. 

You are the Town Novice Riddler Cop. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Arcanite,
You are the Queen of Heartlessness.

‘The fact of the matter is, people want Brexit and they want it hard. For this reason, I have commissioned the world’s largest catapult. I call this device “Article 50”. When I trigger Article 50, Britain will be thrown into space and fly straight into the sun. Only then shall we be truly independent.’

Abilities:
’Off with their heads!’: During Night 1 and 2, you may ##Block a player to prevent them from carrying out any actions during that night.
’OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!’ But this time it’s in all caps! During Night 3 and all following night phases, you may ##Kill a player and make an attempt on their life.

You are the Town Night 1+2 Roleblocker / Night 3 Onwards Vigilante. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Omega,
You are the 3 of Hearts.

‘These flowers are the wrong colour,’ said the Five of Spades, ‘and we must fix them before the Queen arrives.’
‘She was only recently crowned,’ the Three of Hearts added, ‘and so everything must be perfect for her procession.’ 
‘A new queen?’ said Alice, ‘How exciting! I suppose she must be very beloved of the people.’
‘Nope,’ said the Nine of Diamonds. ‘no one really wanted her, but she came along all the same.’
At that moment, the Six of Clubs, who has been anxiously looking across the garden, called out, ‘The Queen! The Queen!’ and the four cards instantly threw themselves flat upon their faces.

Abilities:
House of cards: During Day 1 only, you may ##Protect a player from all attempts on their life from the end of the day phase until the end of the end of the following night. 

You are the Town Cycle 1 Doctor. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Shinori,
You are the 5 of Spades.

‘These flowers are the wrong colour,’ said the Five of Spades, ‘and we must fix them before the Queen arrives.’
‘She was only recently crowned,’ the Three of Hearts added, ‘and so everything must be perfect for her procession.’ 
‘A new queen?’ said Alice, ‘How exciting! I suppose she must be very beloved of the people.’
‘Nope,’ said the Nine of Diamonds. ‘no one really wanted her, but she came along all the same.’
At that moment, the Six of Clubs, who has been anxiously looking across the garden, called out, ‘The Queen! The Queen!’ and the four cards instantly threw themselves flat upon their faces.

Abilities:
House of cards: During Day 2 only, you may ##Protect a player from all attempts on their life from the end of the day phase until the end of the end of the following night. 

You are the Town Cycle 2 Doctor. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

@@@

Actually, you’re not town at all! Your real abilities are as follows:

Painting Townies: You are a mafia member, alongside Eurykins. You may speak with them here at any time, and during the night one of you may ##Kill another player. 
House of cards: During Day 2 only, you may ##Protect a player from all attempts on their life from the end of the day phase until the end of the end of the following night. You may target yourself.
Will of the People: If you ever die, any watcher abilities will become unusable for the rest of the game. 
Reshuffle the Deck: You will survive the first attempt on your life outside of the lynch. You will be informed when this ability has been expended.

You are the Mafia Cycle 2 Doctor + Watcher Enabler + 1-shot BPV. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

BBM,
You are the 6 of Clubs.

Abilities:
House of cards: During Day 3 only, you may ##Protect a player from all attempts on their life from the end of the day phase until the end of the end of the following night. 

You are the Town Cycle 3 Doctor. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Eurykins,
You are the 9 of Clubs.

Abilities:
House of cards: During Day 4 only, you may ##Protect a player from all attempts on their life from the end of the day phase until the end of the end of the following night. 

You are the Town Cycle 4 Doctor. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

@@@

Painting townies: You are a mafia member, alongside Shinori. You may speak with them here at any time, and during the night one of you may ##Kill another player.
House of cards: During Day 4 only, you may ##Protect a player from all attempts on their life from the end of the day phase until the end of the end of the following night. You may target yourself.
A fair trial: During the night, you may ##Scan another player a player to learn their role name. 

You are the Mafia Cycle 4 Doctor + Rolecop. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Bard,
You are the Hare.

'Little lady, I'm glad you asked. You see, this land is ruled by a Muslim by the name of Obama. He spat out the name as though he had accidentally eaten a vegetable. 'We've gathered here today because we hate the man with all our hearts. He is, without a doubt, the greatest sinner who ever lived.'

Abilities:
’We gon’ be just fine’: During the night, you may ##Rogue a player, preventing any actions that they would have performed on you.

Abilities:
You are the Town Rogue. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

@@@

’Make America great again’: You are a Riddler, alongside Prims. You may communicate here at any time, and your factional abilities will be listed in this quicktopic.
’We gon’ be just fine’: During the night, you may ##Rogue a player, preventing any actions that they would have performed on you.
Mad Tea Party: You know that there is a player in the game to check whether or not their target is a Riddler.

You are the Riddler Rogue + Informed. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Prims,
You are Trumpty Dumpty.

'Listen,' he said, 'this is a big, beautiful wall - everybody says so. I have the best wall, the classiest wall, made of real gold. It's gonna stretch for a million miles and Mexico is gonna pay for it, believe me.'

Abilities:
’Is that a threat?’: You will passively learn of all abilities that target you over the course of the game. You will not learn who performed them.

You are the Town Self-Voyeur. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

@@@

’Make America great again’: You are a Riddler, alongside Bard. You may communicate here at any time, and your factional abilities will be listed in this quicktopic.
’Shut up! I’m tweeting’: You cannot die by any means for the first day and night cycle of the game. This includes the lynch.

You are the Riddler Self-Voyeur + Cycle 1 Deathproof. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Fenrir Aesir
You are David Camerabbit.

The Camerabbit drew himself up and put on his best speech-giving voice. 'I believe with all my heart in the will of the people. As such, I see no option to resolve the debate over our national interest by jumping in this hole.' He then jumped forward and disappeared from view, leaving Alice in a quandary.

Abilities:
'The results are in': Your vote counts for two at all stages of the game, including LYLO and any variants of this. This is displayed in the votecounts.

You are the Town Mayor. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Weapons,
You are Tweedleboz.

'Ah well,' said Tweedleboz, picking himself up. 'At least now I get to be Prime Minister.'
He strode up to the podium to address the crowd:
'My fellow countrymen, it is with a profound sense of duty - and not a little reluctance - that I, Alexander Tweedleboz de Pfeffel Johnson, put myself forward to be your leader. For you see-"
Just then, he fell down dead, for Tweedlegove had knifed him in the back.

Abilities:
Dumber and Dumberer: You are neighbours with Tweedlegove (Via) and may speak to them here for as long as you are alive. You do not know their alignment.

You are the Town Neighbour. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Via,
You are Tweedlegove.

Sheepishly cleaning his blade, Tweedlegove kicked his brother's body to one side and took to the podium.
'As hard as that was,' he said, 'a sense of duty compelled me. For though I loved Tweedleboz, I knew in my heart of hearts that he ebocould not be our Prime Minster. I, on the other hand, should be. Does that sound good to everyone?'
'Obviously not,' cried the crowd in unison. 'on the basis that you're a creepy, duck-faced weirdo.'
'I see.' said Tweedlegove, awkwardly fiddling with his glasses. 'In that case, I shall go off into the woods to sit on a log and think about what I've done.'

Abilities:
Dumber and Dumberer: You are neighbours with Tweedleboz (Weapons) and may speak to them here for as long as you are alive. You do not know their alignment.

You are the Town Neighbour. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Refa,
You are Alice.

Alice gazed at them in horror. 'Are these fools really to decide our future?' she said. 'They spend most of their time mooing like cattle, and when they do talk, it's absolute nonsense!'

Abilities:
'ARE YOU ALL MAD?': During the night, you may ##Neighbourise a player for the following day and night phase. You will be able to speak with them for the duration of that time, as long as you are both alive.

You are the Town Neighbouriser. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

---

Rapier,
You are the Cheshire Twat.

'They,' said the Cat, 'are them Those people. The ones who go around, doing that sort of thing.'
'I have no idea what you mean, said Alice, becoming rather frustrated.
The Cat ploughed on regardless.
'The thing about them,' he said, 'is they're ruining this country. This is no longer the land I loved as a kitten. Great Britain used to be Great, but now it's all "safe space" this and "trigger warning" that and one can barely move for sexual harassment tribunals! Hmm, perhaps there's a better way for me to explain...'

Abilities:
'Border security': During the night, you may ##Watch a player, learning everyone who visits them during that night phase - but not what they did.
'Ordinary, decent people': You are aware that there were nine townies alive at the start of the game.

You are the Town Watcher + Numbers. You win when all other factions are eliminated from the game or nothing can prevent the same.

Edited by Iris

nah it's cool Omega I had fun in that I did genuinely think Eury was scum and got to push for her lynch and then be right. it just kinda sucks when both members of your team end up being D1 wagons lol

I also think Arcanite's play was a noted improvement over Kemono Friends.

My only serious complaint about this game is too many posts on D1; town did play better than scum and the set-up seemed fine so I'm not too salty about losing.