Your Sleeper Characters

What characters did you guys not really use that much when you first played but later tried out and had fun with?

For me it's Robin and Frederick who both turned out to be really fun to use once promoted and having all their combos unlocked 

I suppose Xander. I didn't want to touch him because I hate how he was written in Birthright. His design doesn't appeal much to me either. But then I saw a history mode battle that required Nohr characters. And I found he's actually rather fun to play as. Though his dashing attack isn't as fun or useful as Frederick's. Frederick hits more enemies at once and can get to places faster with his since it has him skidding with his horse and basically swallowing everything around the horse for damage.

Also glad to see more people that love playing Freddy! He's my main here and he's so much fun to play on top of the love I already had for him as a character!

The Pegasus Knights. They pretty much have the best moveset in the game once you start figuring out it's little properties and for me, they went from "alright, but not a regular" to "I am so tempted to max level a Peg. Knight before Lissa, my stated fourth main!"

I suppose it's not really fair to say someone like Lyn, who you don't get til quite a bit later in the game.

That might be Lissa if only because of those goddamn cartwheels.  I didn't even consider her much before I played the game.

Chrom!

I leveled him up in the training ground to level 90-something in hopes of getting through the Anna recruitment map that is restricted to Awakening units. 

He tore through it solo and is really fun to use.