how to make girls like you??

Terrador

Tell them you won't sleep with them if they wear makeup because they're beautiful without it and they actually become ugly in makeup and it makes them fake

it really shows them that you know how to respect Females

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Terrador said:

I've been holding doors open and buying single red roses for girls for years and not one of them has slept with me. I'm out of ideas.does anyone else know how to obtain a human person?

*Stand next to them and deflect objects that are thrown at them/hit people who talk to them until you've got an S-support built up.
*Tell them "Choose me or your pyre, be mine or you will burn"
*Tell them you're a supreme gentleman.

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

Be an Eevee, always work trust me.

There's like seven males for every female, though, so that doesn't work in your favor.

Cook, clean, hug, laundry, drive, follow her on social media and remember all her tweets, eliminate all rivals, then you should be good.

Or turn gay as other people have said.

17 hours ago, Rezzy said:

There's like seven males for every female, though, so that doesn't work in your favor.

Shhh Rezzy, detaaaaaaails.

27 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

Wah, Attract got a massif buff.

Also I'm gonna assume those Team skull are charmed rather than in love otherwise this is kinda creepy.

Usually showing them your rare pepes works. What do you mean this is terrible advice? If she doesn't like pepes, she's not the one.

Edited by Illogical

On 3/12/2018 at 7:32 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Hold the door for a lady.

Rip the door off its hinges.

Use the door to fight off other men.

ESTABLISH DOMINANCE.

Edited by Nym

As a gentleman who has never been rejected, here is my advice -

1. Don't be a crippling nervous wreck when talking to faces you aren't intimately familiar with. If this is your natural personality trait, you're kinda hosed.

2. Just ask to hang out. When you hang out exactly 3 times, serve the Compatibility Questionnaire. It's very important, and speeds up the dating process exponentially. If it turns them off, that just means they aren't science-minded enough to appreciate a good questionnaire. End the relationship immediately.

3. If you score even one date, you have already beaten my record.

4. If none of that works, you can get REALLY scientific - https://www.ted.com/talks/amy_webb_how_i_hacked_online_dating

Good luck.

12 hours ago, Zera said:

1. Don't be a crippling nervous wreck when talking to faces you aren't intimately familiar with. If this is your natural personality trait, you're kinda hosed.

Mostly true, honestly. 

A thing you need to have into account, is that an important amount of women don't respond well if you give off the kind of vibe as someone who is below her. If you want to seem like a potentially viable mate, you need to at least seem on-level.