What should be my next playthrough?

What should be my next playthrough?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Binding Blade playthrough should I try next?

• Randomized
    • Ironman
    • Best of 2 world: Randomized + Ironman

I'm still doing my Hard mode playthrough, and I'm at a point where I'm starting to enjoy it, but I'm taking it more slowly; trying to level up Gonzales right now. Also this playthrough looks good to reach the true ending, but we're talking about me, who know where I'll screw it up.

I am also planning to have another playthrough after this. But I'm also thinking that each playthrough should have a different taste - tried normal mode, hard mode, normal mode with low tier units. I didn't do Ironman though, that usually makes things more intense at times. But I'm also curious about trying a randomized play, I haven't done that in Fire Emblem before. So the question is open, which one would you suggest for me to try first? I'll let you guys decide. 

Hmmm, so there was 10 vote alltogether, but nothing new in the last few days. I'm going to wait and see if there are any more votes are coming in. It looks like most people suggest the same, but it can still change. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so it's decided: Randomized Iron Man

Now Binding Blade is not an easy game, and randomizer possibly give even more difficulty to the mix by making it unbalanced. Failure on Hard Mode is guaranteed. Remember, there is no reset button here.

So here's my idea, but you can convince me to change this: randomize character classes, but not the recruitment order. Also, randomize bosses to make it interesting. I'm not sure if I should change the growth rates of the enemies, so I might leave it untouched.

Any suggestion on this?