Possessed Innocence?! Facing the Youngest Sibling! (RP)

Birthright-You had finally stopped King Garon of Nohr. The War was over...at Long last. Or...so you thought. You hear a horse’s cry as you see a familiar face, twisted into a vengeful grimace, as she readies her wicked tome, known only as Tuünbàn. Elise...has returned.

Conquest-You had stopped Takumi’s body, allowing the soul to finally Rest In Peace. However...his wasn’t the only soul in need of release. You notice familiar robes, as a hand that was once gentle picks up the Fujin Yumi, the darkness in her corrupting it once again into the Skadi. Sakura was back...and she was back with a vengeance.

Comment “White Light” to choose the Birthright path, comment “Black Pillar” to choose the Conquest path. Can you defeat the possessed corpses of your siblings? Or...do you even have the drive to?

For the most part, it’s first come first served here, but anytime one path of an RP is finished, it will be reopened to people wanting to participate again. Please keep this in mind! The first one to respond with a comment for either path gets that path until the RP with them is over. Get thinking of strategies, please!

Oh, yeah. I should probably go over the stats for Tuünbàn, Huh? And Elise and Sakura’s final boss stats, too.

Tuünbàn

Weapon Rank: S

Might: 27

Range: 1-7

Description: A twisted tome from the Outrealms. Effective against cavalry and armored units. Grants Resistance +20. Inflicts Defense -10. Creates a simulacrum of the wielder. Said to represent violent vengeance for a wrong given form.

Spell animation: A dark red skull visage is sent flying at the target. If it connects, it makes the sound Goetia made when cast in Awakening.

Elise’s Stats

HP: 63

Strength: 10

Magic: 50

Speed: 35

Defense: 32, -10.

Resistance: 28, +20.

Skill: 25 (There IS a reason for this.)

Luck: 50

Class: Vengeful Vessel

Class Description: The body of Nohr’s youngest princess, reanimated to seek violent revenge.

Weapon Ranks: S(tomes), A(staves)

Weapons: Tuünbàn; Fortify, Hexing Rod, Silence, Freeze, Enfeeble.

Skills: Lily’s Poise, Dragonic Hex, Dragonskin, Vengeance, Rend Heaven, Miracle.

Level: 40

Sakura’s Stats

HP: 49

Strength: 40

Magic: 30

Speed: 22

Defense: 50

Resistance: 45

Skill: 50

Luck: 25

Class: Vengeful Shadow

Class Description: The body of Hoshido’s youngest princess, seeking revenge for desertion of family.

Level: 40

Weapon Ranks: S(bows), A(staves)

Weapons: Skadi, Hexing Rod, Great Festal, Enfeeble, Fortify

Skills: Quiet Strength, Sturdy Blow(Basically Armored Blow And Death Blow combined), Swift Strike(Basically Darting Blow And Warding Blow combined), Certain Blow, Ignis.

Note: Sakura replaces Ignis with Countermagic in higher difficulties. Similarly, Elise replaces Rend Heaven with Counter on higher difficulties. Be wary... 

Choose a Difficulty: Normal, Hard, or Lunatic.

Choose a Mode: Phoenix, Casual, or Classic.

I know I haven’t been on here in a while as a member. Been busy with college, Fire Emblem Warriors, Fire Emblem Heroes, and whatnot. But I’m back now! However, I may be on and off. College, after all, can keep a guy busy. And, I may end up returning to Roll20 if I ever get the time.

Edited by Great Lord Izanagi
Clarification. Plus, I left out the stats for Tuünbàn, as well as Elise and Sakura’s stats, among other things.