Characters you wish you could recruit?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Arion was actually recruitable instead of just as a green unit in the final chapter.  Fergus should've joined as a late game pre-promote. And Aias would've been cool(He should have at least gotten a battle convo with Joshua).

Also Nichol and Candice as actual playable characters like they were supposed to be before getting scraped for some reason.

I wanted Kilma from Conquest because he seemed like a really interesting character since he is the leader of the Ice Tribe and their rebellion against Nohr, plus the father of Felicia and Flora.

10 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

I wanted Kilma from Conquest because he seemed like a really interesting character since he is the leader of the Ice Tribe and their rebellion against Nohr, plus the father of Felicia and Flora.

Yeah, you could say he’s a cool guy. Unlike his daughter.

I wish Phila could be recruited. Well, not so much as wish but like, death doesn't matter in Awakening. Emmeryn dies but she actually doesn't. Same goes for Gangrel, Yen'Fay, Walhart, and Aversa. Why couldn't they do the same for Phila? I honestly feel that there was some missed potential there.

30 minutes ago, RulerJeanne said:

I wish I could have recruited Pheros 

This too. Pheros is implied to be in love with Walhart and since the latter is recruitable, i would've liked to see these two interact.

For me I wished I could recruit Burkut, he had the brawns and the brains to be playable, it probably wouldn't be feasible, but I would of liked to play as Jedah, he had this vibe you can control him and he wouldn't get hurt unless the enemies attacked him in fours. 

Mustafa from awakening. Easily one of the most memorable bosses, his chapter is among the most memorable cause of music, you really feel for the guy. Plus it would have been neat being able to recruit a berserker.

Greil in Path of Radiance for a single chapter at the very least. It would have built up his eventual fate even further and you'd get to witness his immense strength yourself instead of being left to getting told about it and watching a single cutscene in which he never gets to show what he can really do due to the Black Knight's armor.

Edited by CatManThree

15 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Mustafa from awakening. Easily one of the most memorable bosses, his chapter is among the most memorable cause of music, you really feel for the guy. Plus it would have been neat being able to recruit a berserker.

Shit, i completely forgot about Mustafa. Yeah, i would've loved to recruit him. 

Gale, like he was supposed to be. Michalis in FE11, because they let him live in FE12. Anthony, because having a talking Faceless sounds pretty awesome. Fernand, because he is in DLC. Arione, because you might as well even though the game is already over by that point.

1 minute ago, Hylian Air Force said:

Michalis in FE11, because they let him live in FE12.

To be fair, Michalis only assists Marth in FE12 because of the development he goes through after the events of the war of shadows. Also he wasn't playable in either FE1 or 3.