New Heroes - The Branded King

Whyyyyy is female Morgan a flying unit while male Morgan is a foot unit? Game, seriously ;/

I might pull for Chrom just for the sake of having a Chrom with good art.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Whyyyyy is female Morgan a flying unit while male Morgan is a foot unit? Game, seriously ;/

I might pull for Chrom just for the sake of having a Chrom with good art.

It's a reference to Future Past.  Only thing wrong is that F!Morgan's on a pegasus instead of a wyvern.

2 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

It's a reference to Future Past.  Only thing wrong is that F!Morgan's on a pegasus instead of a wyvern.

Well, yeah, I got that part. It's just annoying that all the mage fliers so far are female, and in general infantry units are "less good" than non-infantry units.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy gODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Since these are "new heroes" and not "special heroes", that means they're here permanently, right? So I won't have to pull my hair out if I don't get female Morgan?? I NEEEEEEED HER

32 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm wondering this too. :/

But while I'm excited for male Morgan, I HATE that he's sharing a color with this Chrom. I'm going to really dislike having to pull for him. I don't want to pull a bunch of these Chroms instead... I don't like him and don't have use for him anyway.

Male Morgan is actually a win-win for me, because I like him and he's in a favorable color for what I plan to do with him. I don't have many red mages and being red means I can run him with my Freddy and summer Robin and have a balanced family team. Though it also wouldn't be that unbalanced if I used regular female Robin and made Azura the dancer and blue unit of the group.

Also, can people stop creating multiple threads on the same banner? And can mods merge them? These threads clutter the board.

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, can people stop creating multiple threads on the same banner? And can mods merge them? These threads clutter the board.

They were all created like within a minute or two of each other so it's not like they had a choice in the matter.

Anyways, I'm just going to close the duplicates.