The Branded King (New Heroes Banner)

Alexmender

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerome for TT reward too

Mask Emblem with Marth, Legion and..BK?

also no Owain but i'm actually okay with this so i can save orbs. Not too tempted by the Morgans and because i already have Summer Corrin i'm fine if i don't get our first normal mage flier. 

Horse Falchion huh? That's neat.

Crap. Welp, this doesn't bode well for me. Though interesting they seem to be taking from their Future Past incarnations. Except their classes are different.

Also, Chrom's artwork looks to be his best yet.

Edited by Arthur97

Just now, NoirCore said:

I'm curious if we're getting a GHB along with this, too. If we do, the likely candidates seem to be Gangrel, Validar, or Walhart, 

Gerome is shown in the trailer, so he could be a consideration too. He seems more like a TT reward, though.

FMorgan!!!! Yes, Yes, Yes Yes!!!!!  I have been waiting for her since the beginning of the game. And she's a flier to boot, interesting. I don't know much about mMorgan, he seems to be nice. Paladin Chrom seems to be a powerhouse. When will Noire be in the game so the family can be reunited? One step at a time, I guess. I hope I can get her with my 101 orbs saved up.

GOD DAMN IT, THE LEGENDARY EPHRAIM BANNER LEFT MY ORB SUPPLY DRY AND I THOUGHT I COULD BE SAFE UNTIL NANNA COMES IN APRIL BUT NOW THEY'RE GIVING US F!MORGAN, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I HAVE LIKE NO ORBS WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

But at least F!Morgan is the only Blue here. And a permanent flier mage too.

Edited by Armagon

...Did anyone here really want another Chrom?

On the plus side, the Morgans look good and my boy Gerome, who I expected to take a while to come since he's not the most popular FE13 child, is free! Colorless dragon is really interesting too - I'm hoping that's possible a sign of Laguz/beast units. 

Edited by kiaxxl

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I'm curious if we're getting a GHB along with this, too. If we do, the likely candidates seem to be Gangrel, Validar, or Walhart, 

Curious that you mention Validar since they apparently gave his tome away to Male Morgan. :D

Aaaaaaah! Yes! Yes! I've got 270 orbs saved up for my baby girl! 

Also, a fourth flipping Chrom? 

Holy shit I've wanted mage Flier Morgan and it actually happened, just like cat Sakura! Aaaaaaah! 

It's actually pretty delightful seeing Intelligent Systems acknowledge how much more effective Chrom is when reclassed into a paladin in Awakening.

Edited by CatManThree

Frick, somehow I posted before my browser closed on my phone.

Anyways, I was gonna add that aside from Grima, we don't seem to have any Awakening villain GHBs yet.

Pass, but I am excited to see the Chill skills will go to all the stats, I will pull for whatever has Chill Resistance, that could be a big help for Nowi overcoming high resistance melee fighters.  I'll free pull red for another Todd Haberkorn but not spending orbs.  

Edited by Nowi's Husband