The Branded King (New Heroes Banner)

Alexmender

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'm up to 4.5% on this banner.  Send help.

I might be able to scrape together one more pull, somehow.

I'm giving you all of my remaining energy. The rest is up to you, Kakarot...

In all seriousness, wait a few days. You'll get Arena orbs and new garden map orbs

@Midnight Torch wow. That's the best IVs for him. Congrats

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t plan on investing in this banner since the 8% ones are better odds for my orbs.

Buuuuuut...my free summon gave me a 4 star robin and I’m guessing he’ll be the Barte of this banner.

I got pitybroken by a normal Chrom. But then I got a Morgan (M) [+Spd, -HP] and a Morgan (F) [+Atk, -HP], so things are working out, it seems. So far spent about 270 orbs, though 3 5-stars out of 65 pulls is quite below average.

3 hours ago, Midnight Torch said:

I managed to role Exalted Chrom +spd  -res.

Sadly, my baby girl is nowhere to be seen.

At least you got one. This banner was cruel to me. Guess I just have to see how many orbs I can scrounge together before the banner ends.

26 minutes ago, Falter said:

200 orbs, nothing yet... 5,5%. Id be happy with a pity breaker right about now. I just wanted a 40% bonus unit for the tempest trial T_T

Ah man. I hope you get something. Nothing with 200 orbs is... Ouch

5 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

In all seriousness, wait a few days. You'll get Arena orbs and new garden map orbs

@Midnight Torch wow. That's the best IVs for him. Congrats

Three more units.  No 5*.  Luckily, the gardens/some unfinished story maps yielded a good amount of orbs.  Though I'm mad that I keep getting a ton of colorless.

47 minutes ago, Falter said:

200 orbs, nothing yet... 5,5%. Id be happy with a pity breaker right about now. I just wanted a 40% bonus unit for the tempest trial T_T

You and me both.  This is where sniping comes in.  You can do it!

I am done pulling from this banner and have gotten a total of 2 Chroms, 2 male Morgans, and 6 female Morgans while pulling only red and blue. Also a pitybreaker Chrom and Ephraim. The Ephraim is [+Atk, -Res], though, which is really nice, even if I already have one with that nature.

12 5-stars out of 200 pulls is still below average, though.

20 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

It worked!

Wound up with +Res/-Def Chrom.  I'll take him!

Ya know, when you think about it, this new Chrom is basically the untold scenario of what happens when you reclass a unit. After all, that's the general objective when changing classes; to be more helpful, right? It's no wonder he seems a little off-put by it to a degree, going by his voice-over

Also, I managed to get both him and [male] Morgan. +HP/-Def & +Res/-Atk, respectively

Edited by Motendra

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It worked!

Wound up with +Res/-Def Chrom.  I'll take him!

Wohoo. Congratz. It doesn't hurt him that much so it's quite good.

Am I the only one a little weirded out by F!Morgan's artwork? I mean I love the character, even if she can be a little s*** to the other kids, but I never thought her to be that curvy. It just seems a little odd for someone whom I presume is just teen aged. Whatever, I still try to pull her. If anyone has any advice, feel free to let me know.

Curvy? I don't really see it. Is it more obviously when it is blown up to a higher resolution? Even with the full size on the wiki I don't see it much. Though in her base portrait she is definitely positioned in a way to play it up. Her attack pose and injured pose though are more neutrally presented and she doens't appear particularly curvy there to me. Then again I watch a lot of anime so my criteria to qualify as curvy may have been . . . perverted? tainted? How do I describe this without making it sound like a hentai joke?

All I want is male Morgan and I keep winding up with Chroms... Two horse Chroms and one regular one now. Two in the same session. He's freaking trolling me! -_-

But while I ditched the first horse Chrom, I'll keep this second one for now. I might need him for TT.

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Anacybele My condolences. Now, getting F!Morgan early makes me feel mean. But no matter, you’ll get him eventually. In fact, M!Morgan is the most likely to drop to four stars, so there is that

Yeah, I can only hope he does drop to 4 star...

I certainly hope one or both of the Morgans drop to 4*.  We've been getting less and less 4*s and zero new 3*s since release, so I'm not hopeful.  I was really looking forward to using Chill Speed, but not if it's 5* exclusive.