Colorless Manakete Predictions

SSbardock84

8 hours ago, Etheus said:

Here's hoping for Nasir. He'd either be blue or colorless.

I was coming here to say I hope for Nasir xD

I will be shocked if it was him, though. I'd be surprised if he ever made it into the game at all.

Interested to see who it is. My biggest hope is that it's not a young girl...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the ideas of Lilith and/or female Corrin as colorless dragons. Mainly though for the next legendary hero I'd want either another Nilf sister or a water themed character like Azura or Corrin because I like strong thematic character connections.

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I was coming here to say I hope for Nasir xD

I will be shocked if it was him, though. I'd be surprised if he ever made it into the game at all.

Interested to see who it is. My biggest hope is that it's not a young girl...

I can hope though. He's my favorite dragon and one of my favorite characters in the franchise.

7 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Thunder and light magic are the same color, would that mean dragons are canonically weak against light magic (I'm just joking around)? They could just add effectives effect to all magic. Red tomes would be effective against beasts, green against flying and blue against dragons. Though at the moment we can't predict anything correctly since IS will take liberties with how they implement dragon laguz.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, there's pretty much no reason to do that when this game already has a perfectly good system that literally can do exactly this.

Yeah, what he said. Like I said, just make the Tellius dragons red, birds blue, and beasts green to reflect their weaknesses of thunder, wind, and fire respectively.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, what he said. Like I said, just make the Tellius dragons red, birds blue, and beasts green to reflect their weaknesses of thunder, wind, and fire respectively.

That'd be kind of boring and sort of unfitting for some characters. I can't see Nasir or Kurthnaga being red dragons, at all. And with all the laguz units, that would just be kind of boring. It'd be better to create direct weaknesses instead of weapon triangle advantages in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

That'd be kind of boring and sort of unfitting for some characters. I can't see Nasir or Kurthnaga being red dragons, at all. And with all the laguz units, that would just be kind of boring. It'd be better to create direct weaknesses instead of weapon triangle advantages in my opinion.

Maybe to you. But I don't think it's a boring idea. I like it for consistency.

45 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I can hope though. He's my favorite dragon and one of my favorite characters in the franchise.

He is my favourite dragon, too :D I would love to see him added sooner or later, but I've given up hopes of getting many of the characters I like. Even getting Gerome hasn't reignited it, since both Awakening and Fates characters have the best chances of being all added, imo.

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe to you. But I don't think it's a boring idea. I like it for consistency.

It isn't consistent though. Because:

1) It makes all laguz dragons deal the same damage type regardless of their canon element. I mean, Nasir is an ice dragon, not fire.

2) It makes all Laguz dragons susceptible to light magic and ice magic, neither of which are canon. 

It makes more sense to make all Thunder spells deal bonus damage to dragons, or specifically Tellius dragons.

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

1) It makes all laguz dragons deal the same damage type regardless of their canon element. I mean, Nasir is an ice dragon, not fire.

2) It makes all Laguz dragons susceptible to light magic and ice magic, neither of which are canon. 

It makes more sense to make all Thunder spells deal bonus damage to dragons, or specifically Tellius dragons.

Nasir is not an ice dragon, what are you talking about? White dragons are light. Their breath is not ice.

And nothing can be 100% consistent, of course. But my idea is the most consistent it can get.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Nasir is not an ice dragon, what are you talking about? White dragons are light. Their breath is not ice.

And nothing can be 100% consistent, of course. But my idea is the most consistent it can get.

Well, the weapon type is just Breath (White), which I can see going either way. I'm curious as to whether the game ever elaborates on it.

5 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Well, the weapon type is just Breath (White), which I can see going either way. I'm curious as to whether the game ever elaborates on it.

Well, they look more akin to light to me, that's all I can say. But true.

I'm wondering... maybe Nils ? At first, I thougth he'll become green or blue, but...

I read about Lilith... seems like a plausible possibility too.

3 hours ago, Etheus said:

*REINHARDTS IN THE DISTANCE*

5 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Chrom and Alfonse are red units despite having blue hair and blue or gold clothing. Arguing that Nasir should not be red because his hair is blue and his dragon form is white is meaningless. A character's appearance has nothing to do with their weapon color. Weapon color is entirely determined by the traits of your class and weapon.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Chrom and Alfonse are red units despite having blue hair and blue or gold clothing. Arguing that Nasir should not be red because his hair is blue and his dragon form is white is meaningless. A character's appearance has nothing to do with their weapon color. Weapon color is entirely determined by the traits of your class and weapon.

Fair enough, but I still can't see him being Red.

I'd say it's a near certainty that the colorless dragon is going to be March's Legendary Hero.

My logic for this is as follows.  Back in January, if you'll recall, they warned us that Fjorm would not be repeating on February's Legendary Hero banner, but would return in March.  We now know, of course, that that's because they debuted LH Ephraim, and now it seems apparent Fjorm and Ephraim will alternate presence on the LH banners.

For March, we know all three of Fjorm, Gunnthra and Ike are returning.  Thus, either they're not giving us a new LH in March, or they're giving us a colorless one.  I strongly doubt they won't release a new LH this month (which would be the first doubling up on an element).  So they're probably giving us a colorless LH.

(And to that end, I'd bet on Naga.)

Edited by Reiska

I think this might be some of the most exciting news from this update. (Granted, I haven't had a chance to play the new modes yet.)  I kind of hope the new colorless dragon isn't a seasonal... But there's a strong possibility it'll be a seasonal or legendary hero. I'm leaning towards the latter since I think we're due for a colorless legendary hero. 

The dragon I want the most is definitely Kurthnaga, the prettiest dragon. I'd love to see Nils too, but he'd probably be blue like his sister. But if we get an OC, I'll be pretty happy with that!

....but what if we got like...a loli Feh who's a little owl dragon? I mean...plot-twist? amirite?

I guess those colorless Dragons run reduced BST, at most 155 to 156 BST, tops 158 otherwise Lightning Breath+, Steady Breath, Cancel Affinity + QR Seal will be a horrible sight to behold! but then again with no color advantage Falchion users and Naga users can oneshot them pretty easy.

My prediction would be Lilith or a Legendary Hero (either Tiki or Corrin), particularly the latter if it's supposed to come sooner rather then later. Dragon Laguz are also options since even though they're supposed to share the Thunder weakness, you could theoretically forgo that since there are three subgroups that can be split across colors. 

In terms of the final bosses, Medeus, Idunn, and Anankos could work, but at the same time they can be shuffled off into separate colors as well.