Colorless Manakete Predictions

SSbardock84

9 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

If it is Lilith, doesn't that mean there's an upcoming Fates banner?

They never got a 1st Gen Banner right? Certain members got gratuitous Seasonality, a solid portion the initial pool, and Xander has some plot appearances for this game, but no actual 1st Gen Banner.

I want Benny! Not because I like his personality, I don't know it, but because in Fates, his build is high HP, massive Def, average Str, the worst Spd in the game, and, this is what really makes him stand out as far as Knights go, average-good Resistance. I'm hoping Heroes continues in this trend and turns him into the ultimate Armor Mixed Wall. Sure he won't kill anything 80% of the time, but as long as he's incredibly durable I don't care.

Or maybe they're just inventing a Breath Seasonal at last and it'll be Colorless- that'd move some Orb sales.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If it is Lilith, doesn't that mean there's an upcoming Fates banner?

Rinkah please! (I know I'm getting obnoxious with her)
I would be delighted if that's the case. And Lillith would be awesome too.

1 minute ago, Stroud said:

We all have the characters we're begging for on the inside, voicing it isn't an issue as long it doesn't become an every other post thing or you slam overly harshly new additions who are logical (as in not Gleipnirika) because they are not your favorites.

If TMS characters or Nils or Sephiran or a slew of other 7-10 characters get in, I'll be squealing with joy. And I'll bring them up once in a while in the meantime until they are added.

30 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I would be delighted if that's the case. And Lillith would be awesome too.

Nothing wrong with that, we're all guilty, heck, I've been quite vocal about Marth not getting an alt. I'd like Rinkah too, she's the best Fates girl.

My first thought was Xane, but then I thought...he threw away his Dragonstone, so how would they implement him? I'll sob for days if they do add him though, the beautiful boy.

I could see Nagi or even Nils being a colourless dragon...

9 minutes ago, Lau said:

My first thought was Xane, but then I thought...he threw away his Dragonstone, so how would they implement him? I'll sob for days if they do add him though, the beautiful boy.

I could see Nagi or even Nils being a colourless dragon...

Nils says Blue to being, being an Ice Dragon like his sister.

But I do like Xane! I wish he was in Awakening, Bantu is somehow still alive but Xane is nowhere to be seen! They could make him manly there. I would have loved to see him interacting with Tiki after all these years.

FE3 Xane > FE11/12 aesthetically.

Spoiler

Page 36

chainy

34 minutes ago, Lau said:

Xane has access to swords in the original games.

It was actually useful to leave him untransformed at times in indoor maps because he was pretty much the only non-mage with a usable Res stat after your pegasus knights are forced to dismount.

On 3/7/2018 at 11:24 PM, Florete said:

Crazy idea: The next legendary hero is Corrin: Valla Queen, a colorless dragon.

Yeah i legit am leaning towards this being the case. With the frequency of legendary heroes being alts of character we already have i think this is reasonable.
I wonder if she would be a Cavalry dragon as well? that would be interesting

2 hours ago, Tsak said:

Yeah i legit am leaning towards this being the case. With the frequency of legendary heroes being alts of character we already have i think this is reasonable.
I wonder if she would be a Cavalry dragon as well? that would be interesting

What happens to the horse during transformation though? Or is she partially transformed with the lower half of the body being a dragon like a centaur or mermaid?

1 hour ago, XRay said:

What happens to the horse during transformation though? Or is she partially transformed with the lower half of the body being a dragon like a centaur or mermaid?

She could stay transformed at the start. Kinda like how dragons do now lol

On 09/03/2018 at 10:05 PM, Tsak said:

She could stay transformed at the start. Kinda like how dragons do now lol

Or like Dragon Laguz!

Anyway, the more I think about it being Corrin the more I like the idea - as much as I think there are other dragons more worthy of being Legendary.

If it's Corrin, would he/she need a special dragon sprite?

unless there's like a shining star effect or something to differentiate from the blue breath dragon form. Kind of like Divine Tryfing has a gleam to differentiate it from normal Tryfing

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Huh, I always just assumed Xane was female. Granted the only thing I've seen of them is their portrait.

Nope, male. Rather girlish looking, particularly in FE3, though FE1 and 11-12 aren't so bad with it if an issue at all.

He does transform and do this to Marth once though:

Spoiler

Chiki:
Marth!!
It’s been a long time, it’s me Chiki!
I really missed you.
Marth:
Huh… Chiki!?
You came here to meet us?
That’s right… You’re with Gato right now.
But, I haven’t seen you for a while and you’ve grown.
Have you been well?
Chiki:
Uh…
I’ve been really lonely.
You didn’t come to visit me…
Marth:
I’m sorry…
But, I hadn’t forgotten about you, Chiki.
I wanted to ask you to come to Aritia, after things had settled down.
Chiki:
Marth…
…I love you♥
Marth:
Huh…!?
Chainy:
…As if.
I wouldn’t say something like that.
Marth:
Ch… Chainy!!!
Chainy:
Ah, I’m really sorry.
I couldn’t help it after seeing that serious expression on your face…
Sorry, don’t be angry.
I was ordered, by Gato, to wait here for you.
While I was waiting I got more and more angry, wondering why I had to do something so boring.
So I thought I’d think of a prank to pull on you.
But, my Chiki impression was pretty good wasn’t it?
Huh, what’s with the anxious face?
Okay, let’s go.
You want to meet Gato, right?

CheineChainyXane

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

16 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Xane is a man?!? My whole life has been turned upside down.

Watch out for traps. If I did not read spoilers and bio beforehand, I probably would have thought Subaki was Cordelia 2.0 rather than M!Cordelia when I first saw his portrait.

I honestly just want the colorless dragon to be a guy, Grima was such a nice change of pace.  Though I am thinking that the people saying it could be legendary Corrin make a lot of sense after the last two legendary heroes.  I would like it if it was M!Corrin, but since M!corrin is not as popular I don't think that will happen.  I would find it very funny if it did end up being Xane, but he uses swords in his games so him being colorless doesn't make sense.  The other thing is that there will be an spring banner coming probably and they could have a colorless dragon on that which means it could be anyone.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

I honestly just want the colorless dragon to be a guy, Grima was such a nice change of pace.  Though I am thinking that the people saying it could be legendary Corrin make a lot of sense after the last two legendary heroes.  I would like it if it was M!Corrin, but since M!corrin is not as popular I don't think that will happen.  I would find it very funny if it did end up being Xane, but he uses swords in his games so him being colorless doesn't make sense.  The other thing is that there will be an spring banner coming probably and they could have a colorless dragon on that which means it could be anyone.

I feel a colourless dragon is too important to "just" be a seasonal unit, since it's a whole new classification and not just a new combination of existing types (e.g. mage flier), but I could be wrong. But since we seem guaranteed a colorless Legendary Hero this month (since we have a returning Hero for every other colour), s/he seems the safer bet.

As for who it could be, while M!Corrin would be a nice change of pace, F!Corrin is more popular as you say and she would break the pattern people are seeing that "OCs = Female, old characters = Male".

10 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Perhaps they are only initially planning generic dragons in the same manner bow cavalry was enemy exclusive for months before we got our first bow cavalry unit. 

:x

The only hiccup in this theory is that IS explicitly said they're adding colorless Dragon, not the plural.

Edited by DefyingFates

I'd say that the colorless dragons are going to be the Black and/or White Dragons from the Tellius games. It would make sense, as both black and white aren't actually colors. However, restricting it to exclusively these dragons, we only have Nasir, Kurthnaga, and Dheghinsea as our candidates.

On 3/12/2018 at 4:26 AM, DefyingFates said:

The only hiccup in this theory is that IS explicitly said they're adding colorless Dragon, not the plural.

Nouns in Japanese do not differentiate between singular and plural. My trust in the localization teams is not particularly great, even less so after the Marisa mishap.

9 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

I'd say that the colorless dragons are going to be the Black and/or White Dragons from the Tellius games. It would make sense, as both black and white aren't actually colors. However, restricting it to exclusively these dragons, we only have Nasir, Kurthnaga, and Dheghinsea as our candidates.

Next you're going to tell me Chrom is supposed to be a blue unit.

19 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

I feel this is weird considering there are three colours of dragons in Tellius which makes it perfect for redistributing them in Heroes.

I suppose there could also be Rajaion if they want to get a little crazy (he's got a Cipher card). 

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

I feel this is weird considering there are three colours of dragons in Tellius which makes it perfect for redistributing them in Heroes.

I suppose there could also be Rajaion if they want to get a little crazy (he's got a Cipher card). 

pre soren almeada would be a cool one.

I don’t know if someone said this before, but I’ve just realized when learning Close Counter to Takumi that in the restrictions box, the new colorless dragon icon appears, so that confirms that they are melee units 

But as I said, probably someone said it earlier

35 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I don’t know if someone said this before, but I’ve just realized when learning Close Counter to Takumi that in the restrictions box, the new colorless dragon icon appears, so that confirms that they are melee units 

But as I said, probably someone said it earlier

If anyone said it before, I haven't seen it. That's good to know, and quite decisive.