Tempest Trials: Invisible Ties!

Vaximillian

Since this is will be an Awakening themed event, many units could be bonus unit. If one or two of these become bonus unit, I will promote them:  Tiki, Virion, Tharja, Henry, Lon'qu, Donnel, Gaius, Sully, Lissa, Robin (M/F), Chrom. 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Datamine related info:

Spoiler

Gerome’s default skills according to Gamepedia:

Poleaxe+ (anti-cavalry axe)

Rally Atk/Def

Fortress Def 3 

Hit and Run 

Reward seals (according to Japanese dataminers):

Obstruct 

Res Ploy 

Def Tactic

10 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Datamine related info:

Hide contents

Rally Atk/Def

Fortress Def 3 

Hit and Run 

Obstruct 

Res Ploy 

Def Tactic

Eirika's Sieglinde just found a new toy. Res ploy is nice for my mages

Looking forward to Def Tactic as a seal.  I already gave Witch Nowi Attack Tactics as a C skill, so she will be able to give Nowi Atk/Def +6 in their duo runs. Obstruct I won't upgrade and will just put on Arden or something, Res Ploy will go to Oliver so he can ploy Attack and Resistance.  

4 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Datamine related info:

Hide contents

Rally Atk/Def

Fortress Def 3 

Hit and Run 

Obstruct 

Res Ploy 

Def Tactic

@mampfoid

Spoiler

Huh, looks like Shiros are now Steady Stance fodder instead of Def Tactic!

hit and run is a bit meh because Clive already had it, but it works better for Gerome's base kit anyway since he is a flier.

god, the third awakening tempest trial, sacred stones has yet to have one, tharcia doesn't have enough characters yet for one, so I think most are willing to say that at least is understandable, seems pretty biased if you ask me.

any ways, the seals are ok, I doubt obstruct will see much more use than usual, but it may find a much better life in seal form, res ploy will suit mages and dragons just fine, and it almost seems too early to be giving out any tactic seals but I'm fine with it, only problem is that V!Ike is more useless than ever now.

Damn I am excited for Obstruct! Seriously. It will help prevent my overpowered support chars from killing the fodders meant to feed my trainees... I have it on many of my tanks. Now Lucas will no longer be sacrificed and Hanas can be saved for LAD!

Edit:

Forgot to talk about other skills.

Res ploy is very nice for my mages and dragons.

Def tactics looks lovely! I will probably keep QR on Erika so that she can get +12 Def by being next Fae while another char buffs the both of them.

Edited by Clogon

I want to know the 20% bonus units so I can build my team for getting Gerome, I will switch to fliers after I get him.  I am still sad he is another ax flier, but poleaxe makes up for it a bit.  Sword dracoknight when IS?  

Just to speculate a little: last time the corresponding banner (9th Feb.) started 5 days before the TTs (14th Feb.). NY-TTs started later though. 

29 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am still sad he is another ax flier, but poleaxe makes up for it a bit.

Well 7 is not too much, two of them GHB units. 

13 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

god, the third awakening tempest trial, sacred stones has yet to have one, tharcia doesn't have enough characters yet for one, so I think most are willing to say that at least is understandable, seems pretty biased if you ask me.

any ways, the seals are ok, I doubt obstruct will see much more use than usual, but it may find a much better life in seal form, res ploy will suit mages and dragons just fine, and it almost seems too early to be giving out any tactic seals but I'm fine with it, only problem is that V!Ike is more useless than ever now.

Pretty sure that Archanea hasn't had one yet either. My Archanean heart is wailing in agony.

I'm ready to see if I can continue my streak of getting all the rewards. I finished the last one with 10 days to spare, lets see if it can happen again.

The final map looks fantastic, btw.

@mampfoid I know there are the same amount of lance and ax fliers, it is just there are only 4 sword fliers and and one of them is seasonal.  I just want one dracoknight sword user that  is not seasonal, but after the last SS banner I don't have much hope of that since they missed a good time to put Cormag in Heroes and he could have been a sword user.  The only hope I have left is that they make Ahsnard a GHB.

@Vaximillian I don't know if they will let us recruit her or not I hope so, but I am seeing very strong Camus tendencies with her.  About the only way I see it happening is if something bad happens to her little sister.

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

About the only way I see it happening is if something bad happens to her little sister.

To be honest, this is exactly the way I expect it to go. That conversation about self-immolation wasn’t there for nothing, especially knowing IS’ writing being as subtle as a brick to the face.

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

To be honest, this is exactly the way I expect it to go. That conversation about self-immolation wasn’t there for nothing, especially knowing IS’ writing being as subtle as a brick to the face.

I agree they have been making me think that is going to happen for a while, it will be interesting to see something like that in Heroes since it has yet to have a really evil and dark moment like that.

Current team tendencies:

OGkMzyGl.jpg

With Gerome replacing Minerva later. I don't know how to build him, I don't like fortress Def. 

54 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

@mampfoid I know there are the same amount of lance and ax fliers, it is just there are only 4 sword fliers and and one of them is seasonal.  I just want one dracoknight sword user that  is not seasonal, but after the last SS banner I don't have much hope of that since they missed a good time to put Cormag in Heroes and he could have been a sword user.  The only hope I have left is that they make Ahsnard a GHB.

@Vaximillian 

True flying swords are still rare, forgot about that. There only Dracoknight being seasonal (the only seasonal sword art all!) doesn't seem like a good sign for future regular Dracoknights. 

I just wonder what those spikes will do? Are they destroyable walls? Are they just there for the asthetic? Or if you stand on them, do they deal damage to the unit a top them every single turn?

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I just wonder what those spikes will do? Are they destroyable walls? Are they just there for the asthetic? Or if you stand on them, do they deal damage to the unit a top them every single turn?

I'm guessing they're probably walls (breakable or otherwise) to keep it from being an open arena.

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, mcsilas said:

Now Stahl is even more obsolete :(

Stahl is only ever used for Swap for me. I wouldn't dream of using such useful skill fodder for Obstruct :O

When does this start? I'm struggling to find the date and I really want my Gerome already >.<

Edited by Cute Chao