Tempest Trials: Invisible Ties!

Vaximillian

@Zeo I don't have a concrete goal. As long as my units are fun, I'll keep going (burning few pots in the process, I earned more pots than I've spend so far). 

Last time I barely missed top 1k, not playing much in the last hours. But I didn't care much about those lost 2k feathers, since I farmed so much HM during the two weeks of the event. 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I thought Lucina maxed out HM in the Arena, and I finished off Nowi without much trouble. Originally, I had started running Nephenee in place of Nowi, but I remembered Lukas needed the SP because I'm nowhere near finished building him... He still has all the levels of Infantry Pulse to learn... He's been doing pretty well with Morgan and Myrrh thus far. I don't think anyone else (aside from maybe Bride Lyn who's making good progress) is going to max out HM unless I get really lucky in the next week.

Haven't done my runs for today yet, but at the moment a score of about 132k is good for rank 817. I'm probably going to do some more grinding because I desperately want more feathers for Merric. XD 

So, actually 100880 points means rank 5859. As some of you have pointed out, just a few runs after I got all the rewards, my score has sky rocketed. So, it seems that this time I'll try to get the 8000 feathers

127k at 1,301th. Won't be able to play as much in the next three days though. 

Team 2 (M!Morgan, Robin, Felicia & Donnel) are all over 3k HM, Robin will max out first. All three promotions were definitely worth the feathers! Felicia's big refinement was not necessary, but I'm not sad for the dew. 

104195 points atm which means rank 4745. I forgot to say that my first team was Felicia/Gunntrhà/F!Morgan/Arvis. Since Arvis maxed HM, and no other red character can fill his role, I have changed my team to F!Morgan/Cherche/Olivia/Priscilla. However, Priscilla has just maxed HM and I have no rehabilitate fodder, so idk who I’m gonna use for healing now xd

I'm still at 30k because these Tempest Trials are repetitive and boring as hell to do. Don't get me wrong I appreciate the free rewards immensely, but in no way can I say that TTs are a fun time. This TT is especially hard due to Grima being the final boss, I haven't even cleared Lunatic 5 on AB without needing a second team in all my attempts of it.

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

Local farm boy slays fell dragon

Hehe, that's fun, happened to me some times. Usually M!Morgan can kill Grima with at least 27 HP (or 37?) and his special to proc, but often enough I have to sacrifice Felicia and Morgan to debuff and chip Grima enough to let Donnel or Robin finish him. 

18 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

So, actually 100880 points means rank 5859. As some of you have pointed out, just a few runs after I got all the rewards, my score has sky rocketed. So, it seems that this time I'll try to get the 8000 feathers

Just keep in mind that you will need to either get into a very comfortable score range or play quite a bit on the final day as everyone will be making their final push. Specifically in the last 8 hours or so. Don't think for one second that getting into the 3000's will be safe enough to not have to play up until the reset happens. You could easily drop 1000 spots in the final hour.

Wouldn't want all of the time and effort to go to waste just to drop out at the last moment.

@DefaultBeep @Xenomata Since we were talking about Morgan tanking stuff: 

Spoiler

ebcbX00.png

3vD4HHo.png

Also Gerome does his part: 

Spoiler

2qoNy5W.png

I didn't take screenshots, but today he tank/killed both Hana and Eldigan in the same Enemy Phase. (DEF+3, QR2, DD3 seal, Bonfire, buffed by Fortify Fliers and Goad Fliers)

8 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Just keep in mind that you will need to either get into a very comfortable score range or play quite a bit on the final day as everyone will be making their final push. Specifically in the last 8 hours or so. Don't think for one second that getting into the 3000's will be safe enough to not have to play up until the reset happens. You could easily drop 1000 spots in the final hour.

Wouldn't want all of the time and effort to go to waste just to drop out at the last moment.

For what I read here, I think (maybe I'm wrong) that you are one of those players that are usually high in the ranks of this kind of events. Which could be a safe score? I'm from Europe, so I don't know how much I could play in the last 6 hours of the event, since reset is here in my country at 4/5 AM. However, I can push as hard as I want during the day (I've holidays this week in the university). I'm actually at rank 3846 with 112.538 points

Today's bonus runs are done and I am at 76,840. Ended up messing up yesterday and running a bonus on lunatic 5 by mistake. For some reason I had thought I had my two runs in already. Anyways, main team

Legendary Ephraim 2959 SP/1859 HM
SM!Eirika 2433 SP/2005 HM
Unstoppable Chrom 6892 SP/1692 HM
Frederick 1468 SP/1604 HM

I need to find some skills to inherit to Mr. Unstoppable. Or else he is going to cap SP before HM. I think all he has inherited right now is Hone Cav, Draw Back, and Sword Breaker 2(Sully was the Draw Back source).

Feels good, man:
Screenshot_20180323-231532.jpg

Still, outside of a special, the ability of Chrom to kill Grima depends on two conditions:

1) Chrom must have his Spd buffed (my Atk/Spd Chrom has exactly 25 Spd to Grima’s 30);
2) Grima must initiate because QR (if Chrom is outside the QR range, he dies to Grima’s attack lol).

Edited by Vaximillian

Well I am at 95k so I will probably get all rewards tomorrow since I will be busy today.  Thanks to this TT I have gathered a good amount of SP on units that needed it.  My regular Jakob is now fully built, Hinoka and Caeda both now have their unique refines and some other units have got the SP they needed to learn skills I needed them to have.  Not to mention all the lovely HM I have earned.  I know TT get old after awhile, but for me TT is the best place for me to train units I need SP on since the tower takes longer then TT.

Kagero replaced Valter temporary in team #1 to get the final levels and farm some SP. While I'm still unsure what A- and B-Skill to give her, she already knows how to kill:

Spoiler

Jfika9M.jpg

Meanwhile Gerome likes Kageros Goad:

Spoiler

Sj4Tt6t.jpg

And Caeda can't understand what's so special about these new fancy armors:

Spoiler

X7rdvcR.jpg

Azama replaced Felicia temporary in team #2 to get some SP, but today is fliers day. 

I'm at 83k atm. I really need the orbs for another shot at the seasonal banner so I'm planning on getting to 100k today. RIP getting back to 100 stamina pots but then again as long as I'm above 50 I'll be fine in case some sort of Legion 2.0 GHB/BHB comes one day.

Whoo, hit HM caps for Gerome and Azura!

HM capped every current and available TT bonus ally (Cherche, Olivia, F!Robin, Donnel, Gerome)!

HM capped every refresh unit available in the game!

Pretty much just HM capping Marth (2K HM) and Alm (has't reached 500 HM yet) at this point.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if it is worth it to try and push for 1k. My 118,768 points are #4,072 at the moment.

I thought about it myself... But my score is a little over 146k, and I'm still not ranked in the top 1k though I'm close at 1336. I think I'm just going to shoot for the top 5k...

18 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I thought about it myself... But my score is a little over 146k, and I'm still not ranked in the top 1k though I'm close at 1336. I think I'm just going to shoot for the top 5k...

122,822 is #3,444.
Looks almost within reach. 160k, eh?