Tempest Trials: Invisible Ties!

Vaximillian

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

122,822 is #3,444.
Looks almost within reach. 160k, eh?

Quite possibly. I was in the top 1k for a few days, but I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up the momentum necessary to stay up there, especially since I wanna train up some characters. I imagine the last day's final push is going to push the limit for the top 1k way up there.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if it is worth it to try and push for 1k. My 118,768 points are #4,072 at the moment.

I'm at 1,387 currently with a score of 147k. According to the experiences of last TTs, you'll have to push a lot to stay in top 1k. 

Well I reached 104k today, I will be slowing down on my playing TT now since I have all rewards and SP I need.  The rank feathers are nice but I don't stress about it and take what I get.

Well as I've since passed 100k, I'm kinda taking it easy with this TT now. I am quite enjoying how effective Micaiah w/Renewal works in this setting but not as much as I enjoyed having her nuke a horse scum Eirika, who was completely powerless against herThani bombing has never felt this satisfying. Also this was a thing.

Spoiler

bSvdtU4.png?1

By Duma's vengeance, or something I guess. Though for her part, witch Celica has done quite well too.

Score: 112,668

Wow, it's been years since I posted here. 

But, I have a team that just smashes through this Trial easy peasy. I'm pretty lucky too, since I'm F2P sans Black Knight special and only just started getting serious maybe around January.

A free Brave Lyn with Firesweep+(Faye sac'd because I wanted to defeat the Lyon GHB and I did right as the clock struck 2AM) and Quickened Pulse/Moonbow, With summoner support.

Valentine Lilina with Speed Refined Green Gift and Heavy Blade 1 Sacred Seal,

Male Morgan, and

Olivia

It pretty much tears through anything they throw at me. Sacrificed a Sully to give Brave Lyn Draw Back and Swordbreaker, and that just further enhanced the consistency of this team since speedsters like Ryoma or any other speedy sword gets doubled by Lyn. Really powerful synergy on the last map with Draw Back on Brave Lyn and Olivia/any dancer because the flier usually gets popped or if it is Myrrh or Minerva, a next turn death; Lyn avoids magic damage from the mage backing up the flier. My team rarely even gets damaged through all seven maps. 

Hot damn, I didn't that I made such a good choice in choosing Lyn when I first downloaded this game and didn't have a clue about anything. 

Keep track of the specials and if Lilina and Morgan are loaded for Map 7, the Trial simply is child's play. I need an autobattle team though...would really like to just set it and forget it and let the points accumulate that way. 

It's so satisfying to see Horse Chrom gain 48 SP per kill in double SP weeekend. Sword Valour is great, and I gave him a Wind blessing just in case I pull a Gunnthra. They can have fun debuffing enemies together.

I haven't been using Cherche much, but I guess that's fine. It means I don't cap her HM so fast and I can use her in the longer term.

Also spent the weekend training a second Olivia for GHBs since she's the only red dancer. Those bonus stats sure are something.

Rank 2223 atm with 145911 points. Whether or not I manage to finish in top 5000, I've earn 14000 feathers by HM, so this has been worthy so far. Btw I'll keep pushing, the more I play, the more feathers I'll get for my current project

167k leaves me on rank 1,266 currently. 

Robin and Donnel maxed HM, so I had to merge my teams: Azama (needs SP ... it takes so long ...), Gerome and the Morgans. 

M!Morgan is missing only ~200 HM to max out, he'll be replaced by Caeda (missing 1.200 HM). After Azama learned all his skills , he'll be replaced by Kagero (also needs SP) to have an all Flier team again. 

Actually at rank 2045 with 150K points. I think I’ve never pushed so hard in a TT before. Not sure which units to use with Gerome, so I’m rotating between units which are near to a multiple of 500 HM

@Basura Nice score! Will you try to stay in top 1k until the end? 

@Javi Blizz He goes well with everyone, but he profits from a healer. Especially if you run him with QR/CD3 seal/Bonfire like me. 

I just noticed that my M!Morgan (+DEF/-RES) is able to one-round Myrrh thanks to the new DEF Tactic seal. 

Yeah, I’m not bothered to do actually push for 1k:
IMG_20180326_134808.jpg

8k feathers is fine too. With 8,500 more from the arena next morning, I’ll be prepared for a surprise Ishtar yet again.

Only just crept past the final reward tier this last reset. I'm not terribly far off my usual TT pace, but this one has been a fair bit more tedious than in the past, mainly because my autobattle success rate is a fair bit lower than usual - I'd estimate one in three to four runs fails due to Chrom being an idiot. I'm also failing slightly more at manual fights, red mages in particular are the bane of my existence with none of Chrom, Robin or Cherche/Gerome really able to withstand them.

Doesn't help that Grima is probably the most oppressive TT boss in some time. He's no Veronica but probably in the conversation for at least equal-second.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:20 AM, Javi Blizz said:

For what I read here, I think (maybe I'm wrong) that you are one of those players that are usually high in the ranks of this kind of events. Which could be a safe score? I'm from Europe, so I don't know how much I could play in the last 6 hours of the event, since reset is here in my country at 4/5 AM. However, I can push as hard as I want during the day (I've holidays this week in the university). I'm actually at rank 3846 with 112.538 points

I usually shoot for top 1000, and that will take about 230k+ usually. Although, in the last mini TT, I had to go over 200k for that one. I am a bit less familiar with the 8000 feather reward range, but 175k should be safe. 

On 3/24/2018 at 7:37 AM, Rafiel's Aria said:

I thought about it myself... But my score is a little over 146k, and I'm still not ranked in the top 1k though I'm close at 1336. I think I'm just going to shoot for the top 5k...

On 3/24/2018 at 7:56 AM, Vaximillian said:

122,822 is #3,444.
Looks almost within reach. 160k, eh?

On 3/24/2018 at 8:08 AM, Javi Blizz said:

126584 points is rank 2867 atm. Keeping a good track to finish in top 5000, but top 1000 seems imposible

180k is currently rank 1100. I was as low as 900 ish after playing a whole bunch on my days off, and I have been doing about 15k per day since. Top 1000 is probably currently 185k and you would need to do around 18-20k per day until the end to stay there. Probably more on the last day for everyone's final push.

4 hours ago, Hawk King said:

180k is currently rank 1100. I was as low as 900 ish after playing a whole bunch on my days off, and I have been doing about 15k per day since. Top 1000 is probably currently 185k and you would need to do around 18-20k per day until the end to stay there. Probably more on the last day for everyone's final push.

Yeah... I'm not sure I quite have the patience to do quite that much especially over a period of 2 weeks. Maybe for one week but certainly not two. I think if I manage to stay in the top 5k, I'll be content. At the moment I'm 2154 with a score of about 156k, I might push to get that to maybe 170k in the last few days, but I've maxed out a lot of HM, so I'm pretty content with my earnings as it is. 

Speaking of HM, Bride Lyn maxed out HM today as well as NY!Azura (even though that was during something else).