Tempest Trials: Invisible Ties!

Vaximillian

49 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If It was up to me, I would have replaced the gauntlet with minis. But it wouldn’t have been a smart idea.

Or they could make a tempest gauntlet, where the boss on the final map was the opposing VG party (i.e. possessed Celica) and the bonus unit would be the own VG party (40%, i.e. vanilla Celica) + allies (20%, Gray, Clair). 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Or they could make a tempest gauntlet, where the boss on the final map was the opposing VG party (i.e. possessed Celica) and the bonus unit would be the own VG party (40%, i.e. vanilla Celica) + allies (20%, Gray, Clair). 

Just have the gauntlet go away forever.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just have the gauntlet go away forever.

Or that.

On the other hand, a Tempest Gauntlet could solve a problem of the current 2-week TTs: To play the same maps and boss over and over. 

I know the competition for high ranks is harsh. So I'll pass on trying to reach top 10K rank. 

Cool TT though. I haven't really expressed much my appreciation for there being a free 40% bonus unit. Probably because I nabbed Chrom as my freebie pull on his banner. But being able to use Olivia and Donnel together gave me warm mkv vibes. I hope future TTs can have these lower rarity units flaunt their strength once in a while.

218k at rank 1,259 currently. 

I didn't burn pots today, but not much movement anyway. Since it's bedtime now, I won't try for top 1k. Perhaps I'll burn some portions in the last two hours (since no content is expected for tomorrow). 

13 minutes before the end my score of 224,136 was rank 1,345 1,350 and all my 7 bonus units (plus some others) maxed HM. 

Would be interesting to know what score was necessary for top 1k. 

/edit:

34 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Final rank: 85

Wow, congratulations! 

Edited by mampfoid

Just barely got the last reward in the end. Decided to use the chance to level up Gerome, Bunnero, Takumi and Soleil as well. Still, that team of F!Robin, M!Morgan, Donnel and Olivia was fun while it lasted.

Well, I wasn't as into this TT for some reason, but it's over and done with. I got in around 76k.

Also it turns out M!Marth came from a world with F!Robin.

Edited by Dayni

Ended up rank 4045 and got my 8k feathers. I also did some last minute grinding to max out some more HM. Bride Lyn and Shigure are done. With several more very close to finishing. Until next time, kids. 

Used my feathers to promote another merge for Mae. She's looking great.

Final Rank: 8,691

Apparently you can't record your final score, but it mine around 140,000.

Fuck, I'm exhausted. I can't believe I put so much effort just because I wanted Gerome early.

Also used my feathers on Mae, but no merge plans, just an AA utility character (+atk -hp). Was pondering Blue Tomebreaker vs Red Tomebreaker but I guess getting a slow Summer Elise answered that question. Mae as a Celica killer sounds about right anyway (both flavours of Tharja too).

Feels bad using up a limited supply Female Robin (and Moonbow fodder Odin) though, new tomebreaker fodder when?

Edited by Humanoid

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Feels bad using up a limited supply Female Robin (and Moonbow fodder Odin) though, new tomebreaker fodder when?

Never.

Populating the three- and four-star pools with new less popular units with fodder skills would have been a great idea. Which is why it is never going to come true.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Never.

Populating the three- and four-star pools with new less popular units with fodder skills would have been a great idea. Which is why it is never going to come true.

I'm still in shock that they deigned to add Oscar as new Lancebreaker fodder.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

I'm still in shock that they deigned to add Oscar as new Lancebreaker fodder.

This was clearly an oversight and will never happen again.