Vaximillian

Tempest Trials: Invisible Ties!

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This was clearly an oversight and will never happen again.

Much like anyone from Archanea getting any recognition whatsoever, whether it’s Marth, Linde, Camus...

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Much like anyone from Archanea getting any recognition whatsoever, whether it’s Marth, Linde, Camus...

Who are all these? Isn’t Marth the guy in the mask in the tempest? Never heard of the other two though.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who are all these? Isn’t Marth the guy in the mask in the tempest? Never heard of the other two though.

Come to think of it, I’m not sure either. That last one might be some sort of galactic bounty hunter, but I can’t say for certain.

Well my 141,000-142,000 final score if memory serves netted me place 10,500 something. We really need the option to review final placements and stuff like with the VG. Hey! The VG got something right! Well I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later!

Damn, Marth. Loki is totally into you. The sexual tension in that final scene is unreal. 

Score 59,248. Rank 141,883. 2,000 feathers. Good enough for me.

9 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

You're clearly not playing enough tap battle.

I fell asleep trying to do it, and I stopped at 75k for my score. I would've completed it too if wasn't on a Tuesday when I had classes in the morning.