Tempest Trials: Invisible Ties!

Vaximillian

Whew. Finished getting the needed skills on the Falchion units and finished building Donnel skills-wise.

5*+2 +Def/-HP Marth: Reciprocal Aid, Luna, Fury 3, Renewal 3
+Spd/-Def Alm: Falchion (eff.), Luna, Death Blow 3, Windsweep 3
4* +Atk/-Res Donnel: Draw Back, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Drag Back, Hone Atk 3

My luck with the Falchion banner only held out for Alm (an unintended target but a welcome surprise) and Lucina. Wanted Lucina and Chrom for Aether fodder but wound up also getting a 5* Cain, a Ryoma (with even worse IVs than +HP/-Def), and 2 Marths, hence my Marth being at +2.

My F!Robin's already built with the Gronnraven TA set and can't really use Cherche since she's already at max HM and Gerome is a fellow axe flier with a similar stat-line. Olivia may also not see usage depending on the team since she's also at max HM.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually really excited for this TT, not only because of Gerome but because I honestly want more orbs and seals. I'm hoping to snag all of the rewards but we'll see how that goes I've literally only had the patience to get all of the rewards once, and that was months ago. I've got my +1 M!Morgan ready to go to help me get the points easier. Once I get more orbs, I'm gonna go back through the new Awakening banner again because I still really want F!Morgan and the new Chrom. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Speaking of seals, I'm curious what we'll get. Could bring two of them directly to level 3 if they would be worth it. 

I'm pretty sure the seals were already datamined, but maybe my memories deceive me this time. Gonna look around, so I can say it for sure.
Yep, I think I'm right this time actually:

Spoiler

Pheonixmaster said in his new banner review video that the  TT seals have been datamined, one of them is Def Tactic according to him

Edited by coldhand25

Just now, mampfoid said:

@Cute Chao Do you know already how to build him? I'm waiting for the right idea. I'd like him to keep his weapon, but not his A-Skill. 

Nah, sorry, my builds are always simple - usually weapon breaker and reposition, and then whatever else fits where. I don't pull for fodder, so don't have access to many higher end skills, don't really like life and death or fury... so it sort of limits me >.<

I'm sure other people will have good builds up soon, though. And with the trials, he should have plenty of SP :D

Still no idea who to use here. Will probably use FRobin until I get Gerome, but I am not sure if I should 5* her or not. 

Aside from that, no idea. I do have Alm who is still level 1, could also use my Lucina. I definitly want to farm some feathers so I am not relying on horse emblem yet again.

Probably going to use Chrom this time around to oneshot Grima. F!Morgan is a lock until Jerome comes around. Then maybe F!Robin to round out the colors and then a healer cause reasons.

Bit the bullet and promoted my second Barst in the space of a week, to give my Cherche 4*+10 Brave Axe+. I don't know how much I'll be using her long term, but even with the mediocre base of +HP -Res she's got more 2HKO potential than +Atk unmerged Cordelia, so it's a good start. I can't justify giving her DB3 from my only expendable Klein though, so Atk+3 will have to suffice. A shame too that all my Barsts have good natures, but two were +Spd -Res so I gave up one of those.

Decided against doing anything with Donnel - I had considered promoting him for the TT then giving his lance to Est afterwards but I doubt she'd be used much either. So I'm left with 30k feathers and trying to decide between Spd Caeda (can't afford the refine though), Lukas, Mae, Roderick, FRobin and Lucius. Actually leaning towards Lucius of all people, kinda want to try the Savage Blow 6 build.

Edited by Humanoid

More or less locked down my first team (which was easy since I wouldn’t have a 5* 40% bonus unit until reaching 30K points): 

5*+1 +Spd/-HP Olivia 

4* +Atk/-Res Donnel 

5* female Robin 

+Def/-Res Mist 

Anyways, my team is M!Marth (Healer and anti dragon unit), Cherche (Main Offense. Will be replace with Gerome once the 5 star version is obtained), F!Morgan (main scorer and mage tank), and Minerva (secondary offense. Will become main offense when Gerome is added to Team)

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m just as puzzled as you are. Maybe she’s going to be participate in the ending?

Seems very possible. At least he was mentioned, perhaps we'll get an intermission sequence after the first week? 

At least Grima wasn't deceived to believe "Marth" is a man. Really, who could be so dense? Like the Naoto Shirogane situation all over again.

Week 2's daily TT quests are awarding more stuff, according to notifications.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

This has been the case since Naga knows when.

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

That has already been the case in the last 2 or 3 TTs. 

But do they remind you every single TT? I never noticed it past the first time.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

This has been the case since Naga knows when.

Oh no, I'm a cat. 

Just now, Glennstavos said:

I don't think they changed much in the notification except the screenshots. 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Do you know you can get Fjorm as a five-star ally for free by completing Chapter 1 of Book II?