Rival Domains Discussion

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't tried it out yet, but being able to stack 7 stacks of Ward Armor on one unit is going to be so dope.

EDIT: Or, you know, 7 stacks of Goad Armor.

Though I suppose I should have a few Armor Marches in the mix.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Looks pretty cool. I'll try it out if/when my phone decides it wants to update.

Can you really field 20 units at once? Such large scale battles almost leads me to believe FE Heroes is a good representation of the real series. And that's cool. Because they should be convincing the dweebs that play this game that the main series is worth checking out.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Looks pretty cool. I'll try it out if/when my phone decides it wants to update.

Can you really field 20 units at once? Such large scale battles almost leads me to believe FE Heroes is a good representation of the real series. And that's cool. Because they should be convincing the dweebs that play this game that the main series is worth checking out.

You field 8 at once, on a 8x10 tile map, the rest are reinforcements.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sharena [is] more suited to guard duty than the vanguard.

Buffs for the Askrans when, IS? Come on, they certainly deserve it. I wonder if the buffs will come after we complete Book II…

I adore this game mode, though there is something that bothers me with it... I felt alot in this game mode was supposed to be PvP rather than PvE cuz

1. The map is symmetrical af.

2.The rules for both teams are of the same.

3. A turn limit... and a pretty small one at that, I didn't like the idea of a strict limit when they could also judge the plauers score based on capture speed and units survived unless it's a PvP mode which is acceptable for me.

I dunno bout you guys, but if IS introduced this as a PvP game mode i wouldn't have any objections or problems with it. I hope it does turn into a PvP game mode though.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Though, Hardin and Sharena are more suited to guard duty than the vanguard.

Just put someone on judo throw duty to keep tossing Hardin up to the front.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Though, Hardin and Sharena are more suited to guard duty than the vanguard.

I've been trying to toy around with some things

It seems like there's no penalty for losing allies... Yesterday I did two runs so I'm gonna try literally ramming everything in as soon as possible to see how far I can get (cause I didn't capture any camps)

I like it. An interesting take on the Heroes formula. I do find the warp tiles inconsistent though. Sometimes i can warp to them, sometimes i can't. What gives?

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I like it. An interesting take on the Heroes formula. I do find the warp tiles inconsistent though. Sometimes i can warp to them, sometimes i can't. What gives?

You have to start from a camp or fortress (or the adjoining sigils). I had some trouble initially too.

Edited by Arthur97

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You have to start from a camp or fortress (or the adjoining sigils). I had some trouble initially too.

I suppose that makes sense. I just wish the game told you that (or maybe it did and i'm just an idiot).

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

update not happening on my phone....

Your Lukas already likes this mode as he helped me with hard and lunatic so far. 

Since the maps are bigger they seem to take advantage of screens with high resolutions. It looks good on my phone with 1080 x 1920 pixels, but how does it look on screens with lower res? Do you have to scroll? 

28 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i cant even play it because the update isnt happening for me...

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Same here. And I’ve reseted my phone twice and it still isn’t happening. 

Are you guys playing on iOS? Because the update for iOS versions got delayed or something like that.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Are you guys playing on iOS? Because the update for iOS versions got delayed or something like that.

Yep, playing on IOS. And seriously, they delayed the update? Seriously?