Rival Domains Discussion

Well I only managed to pull this one off thanks to my FL flier units since I only have one and a half decent flier teams.  I auto battled though the maps but it still took a few tries.  I put my Hinoka as my lead so I hope she helps.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is my least favourite so far. Flier emblem is the weakest overall for me, and so few of my friends seem to have put up flier units, so I can't even rely on that(although thanks to my friends that have and I apologise I don't really  have a strong flier to return the favour) I've tried to play this map several times so far on Infernal - both auto and manual battle - and haven't come close. Here, my fears are realised and I am just so freaking bored and I can't even look up a guide to get the divine dew. Hating this stupid mode more than ever -.-

Edited by Cute Chao

Thankfully I have a handful of really good fliers (if not a completely functional flier emblem team), and a lot of people on my friend's list had put up powerful fliers. I was able to clear the map without capturing all of the forts on the higher difficulties.

Perhaps I should put up one of my good fliers as my lead for this week.

@Cute Chao Are you on my friends list? Would be Grimoire with Myrrh. If not my id is in my sig, just give me a shout and your in game name so that I know to accept. If you have a friend with a Myrrh already(or have one of your own) I can also toss out. . . well a bunch. Flier and Armor are my babies. But beyond Myrrh my strongest is probably +SPD Blade Corrin. She just cuts through everything. Spring Camilla is also fully kitted out to nuke archers and would probably be the one I would field over Myrrh in normal play.

I still haven't had a chance to do this due to home renovation. Done with the demo phase, but boy it feels like I am 90% plaster right now.

@Usana

I don't have a myrrh or a friend with her, so that would be great. Currently, my friends have given me tana, nowi, Azura and Hinoka. I have Camilla and Corrin out of the tomes, but not heavily si'd.

Edit: just updated my friends list and someone has put up a Myrrh now, so can I have your Camilla instead? She sounds better than mine :)

Are you able to post your FC, please? I can't see signatures for some reason on my mobile :)

Second edit: I do have a grimoire in my friends list with a legendary Ephraim currently, after a refresh. Is that you?

Edited by Cute Chao

@Cute Chao really? why the crap would I still be showing Ephraim? That is most likely me. But just in case FC is 9581072353.

I changed from him to Myrrh like 9 hours ago! Well I have switched to my Camilla, who I apparently only gave QR 2. I could have sworn she had QR 3. Anyways she does have the full Raven+ and TA3 and Iote's shield thing going for her so the slightly weaker QR may not matter much.

Wait a second, do you have to play a battle for the team change to actually take effect? Because I haven't played all day other than to do that switch for those on my list. Well I went ahead and did a quick battle just incase that is the case.

Sometimes, you have to hit the "update friends" option on the edit brigades screen before it starts showing the correct friend unit. 

30 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Sometimes, you have to hit the "update friends" option on the edit brigades screen before it starts showing the correct friend unit. 

That's what I'd just done, but it still showed him. I'll try again. Annoyingly, it took away another flier I had been using when I updated xD

@Usana

She's showing now, so it does look like you need to battle for the changes to take effect :) Thanks. I'll give it another shot in the morning :D

Also, jealous of your Ephraim lol. I think used him in the cavalry round.

@Cute Chao I am pretty sure the Hinoka you are getting is mine I know you are on my FL, if you want a red I can put Elincia or if you need more greens I could put Michalis if needed.  I can swap Hinoka's seal from Guidance if you think another seal would help you out more then that one, just let me know:)

@Usana

I think your Camilla combined with that myrrh finally did the trick, or I got lucky. Thanks :)

@LordFrigid

I've managed to clear it this time, but I'll definitely friend you for future ones. Thanks :)

I'm Zenelle with a Subaki :)

@EricaofRenais

I think Hinoka really helped, too, thanks :)

Edited by Cute Chao

Yooo~ Thank you soooo much @donkeykhang Your Caeda's is amazing!! That EP build really works really nicely on her! 

@Astellius Est is best! Thank you so much for sharing her! 

And is there someone called Bethany ingame here with a Tana? I'm sure I friended him/her on Serenes during a voting gauntlet. If you see this: I loved using your Tana as well!

I don't own many fliers at all so I completely owe my perfect infernal clear to your units and some other fliers on the friends list. Once again thank you guys so much for sharing your units! <3 

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I've managed to clear it this time, but I'll definitely friend you for future ones. Thanks :)

Got it!

2 hours ago, ruruo said:

And is there someone called Bethany ingame here with a Tana? I'm sure I friended him/her on Serenes during a voting gauntlet. If you see this: I loved using your Tana as well!

Might be @bethany81707? I seem to recall something about “...meeting Bethany and [name of lead unit]...” in their signature once. Apologies if I am mistaken.

6 hours ago, ruruo said:

Yooo~ Thank you soooo much @donkeykhang Your Caeda's is amazing!! That EP build really works really nicely on her! 

@Astellius Est is best! Thank you so much for sharing her! 

I don't own many fliers at all so I completely owe my perfect infernal clear to your units and some other fliers on the friends list. Once again thank you guys so much for sharing your units! <3 

Glad you like her! I switched my lead from Tiki to her precisely since it's flier week for Rival Domains, so it's nice to hear that people are making good use of her. Est is the best!

10 hours ago, ruruo said:

8 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Might be @bethany81707? I seem to recall something about “...meeting Bethany and [name of lead unit]...” in their signature once. Apologies if I am mistaken.

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering where I've been. (Had to). ...After some internet outages, I just... wound up stopping bothering coming.

But good to hear my Tana puts in work for someone's Rival Domains. For Infernal, I honestly just Auto-Battle it. It'll change to Elincia for the Voting Gauntlet (I'll be on Team Catria, and colour-sharing...), so be forewarned.

Edited by bethany81707

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid I love using your Cordelia! Do you mind if I try your Heavy Blade Cherche for a few hours? I'm still trying to clear some of the higher levels and I don't have much flier friend units.

Changed my lead, I hope she will help you as much as Cordelia did. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Changed my lead, I hope she will help you as much as Cordelia did. 

Yup all done! Managed to scrape by with just enough points :D

You can change her back if you want to. Man, Heavy Blade + QP + GF + Brave Axe is so much fun. I'll have to look at that if I ever get a bad IV Ike.

28 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yup all done! Managed to scrape by with just enough points :D

You can change her back if you want to. Man, Heavy Blade + QP + GF + Brave Axe is so much fun. I'll have to look at that if I ever get a bad IV Ike.

Glad you enjoyed playing her. I'll leave her as rep for the rest of the day in case you want to do some other runs to optimize score (or just for fun). 

If you think I sacrificed my only ever pulled vanilla Ike who also happened to be +ATK ... that's stuff I'll l do only for my arena core. 

On 4/1/2018 at 1:05 AM, Cute Chao said:

I don't have a myrrh or a friend with her, so that would be great. Currently, my friends have given me tana, nowi, Azura and Hinoka. I have Camilla and Corrin out of the tomes, but not heavily si'd.

Edit: just updated my friends list and someone has put up a Myrrh now, so can I have your Camilla instead? She sounds better than mine :)

Are you able to post your FC, please? I can't see signatures for some reason on my mobile :)

Second edit: I do have a grimoire in my friends list with a legendary Ephraim currently, after a refresh. Is that you?

Aren't we friends? I guess it's because you didn't post in the friends list or something. I usually run competent bonus units each week, so feel free to add me. Just reply and tell me your IGN because I don't accept random friend requests outside of places I give out my FC, such as here on SF and select Discord servers I am a part of. Same goes for anyone else who would like to add me - just quote me, mention me, PM me, whatever.

78 32 46 00 48

Edit:

On 4/1/2018 at 12:25 PM, Cute Chao said:

@Usana

I think your Camilla combined with that myrrh finally did the trick, or I got lucky. Thanks :)

@LordFrigid

@EricaofRenais

I think Hinoka really helped, too, thanks :)

Oh - you're Zenelle, then. So I already have you added.

Edited by Raven

6 hours ago, Raven said:

Aren't we friends? I guess it's because you didn't post in the friends list or something. I usually run competent bonus units each week, so feel free to add me. Just reply and tell me your IGN because I don't accept random friend requests outside of places I give out my FC, such as here on SF and select Discord servers I am a part of. Same goes for anyone else who would like to add me - just quote me, mention me, PM me, whatever.

78 32 46 00 48

Edit:

Oh - you're Zenelle, then. So I already have you added.

Yup, your Myrrh really helped for the final run :D 

I just checked to make sure :) I should really update my name on here to Zenelle (if you can change your name on here, never looked into it), since it's the one I use everywhere else, but I like the blast from the past of Cute Chao :)

I try to run competent bonus units, and I have great armours, cavalry and infantry. My fliers are more lacking, especially since I like keeping good looking guys as my leads, but I will at least put someone of that movement type up there ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

I really ought to change my display names to match as well, but I can't decide whether to change this one of the in-game one. And as usual, I will be paralysed by indecision and do neither.