Not Fire Emblem: Direct discussion (move to general games)

Jedi

I just wanted to make a general hub of discussion for when FE16 gets revealed, if its not today then lol shame on me, but from what it sounds like we'll be getting something today, so lets contain it here 

The Direct will be on in less than an hour and a half.

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Things I expect I'll be saying after the reveal:

No, the mysterious blue haired girl is neither Azura nor Lucina. 

Yes, that pendant/necklace/brooch is probably an important plot device, maybe even the fire emblem.

Anybody want to take my bet that old sinister dude is being influenced by a dark dragon god?

How many hours into the game will Mom survive in this one?

lol, that dude's armor makes him look like a *insert animal here*

Things I'd like to be saying after the reveal:

Oh my god monks look so coool. Can't wait to punch the crap out of nerds.

Check out the Jagen's scars. Really hope they don't kill this guy off in the prologue.

I think it's really cool that amiibo unlock new capes for the lord. Gotta track down a kirby amiibo now...

I know a lot of people won't appreciate 3D maps, so the decision to toggle sprite graphics was pretty slick.

Brb, downloading the demo.

Edited by Glennstavos

Style Savvy: FE

plz no

I'm kinda hoping for _LARGE SCALE_ battles, encouraging use of units that you might just bench because of outclassing.

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Style Savvy: FE

plz no

I'm kinda hoping for _LARGE SCALE_ battles, encouraging use of units that you might just bench because of outclassing.

So like Suikoden or Ogre Battle? I could dig it.

11 minutes ago, Jedi said:

So like Suikoden or Ogre Battle? I could dig it.

Exactly like Suikoden/Suikoden 2. Those were pretty cool at the time and i haven't really seen them used since.

17 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Will the girl in the cut-scene trailer, be consider "best girl" for the game? We will find out in 50 minutes.

No. She'll have her breasts giggling put into a gif ten minutes after the trailer releases.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Exactly like Suikoden/Suikoden 2. Those were pretty cool at the time and i haven't really seen them used since.

The War Battles? By Naga Heim Elimine Latona Ashunera they were bad! FE could do it much better though. Suikoden II's were 80% of the time totally scripted. The War Battles were an idea that shouldn't have been a reality due to how poorly they played out, and I hear it's the same deal in III.

No expectations is best expectations. Assume nothing, be disappointed by nothing and amazed by all.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The War Battles? By Naga Heim Elimine Latona Ashunera they were bad! FE could do it much better though. Suikoden II's were 80% of the time totally scripted. The War Battles were an idea that shouldn't have been a reality due to how poorly they played out, and I hear it's the same deal in III.

Pretty sure we didn't play the same Suikoden.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They've had years and years _and years_ to improve them!