Hello!

Shugarplumps

I've spent much too long trying to decide how to introduce myself. I never figured it out, but I suppose it's time to be fashionably (awkwardly) late to greeting the entirety of Serene's Forest! 

Hello everyone. Call me Cam or something similar! I've been a fan of Fire Emblem for a few years now, and it's helped me make a whole lot of really amazing friends! One of those wonderous friends finally got me to join here, and I hope it's as good of a time as he's convinced me of. 

While I may not be the best at video games, I don't let that stop me from enjoying them. I suppose this makes me a casual player, but I like to believe when it comes to the characters themselves, I'm more than serious! I love character studies and analysis and all of that good fun. Stats and strategy aren't my strong suit, unfortunately, but I can ramble for much too long about most anything else. In fact, I probably will, I have a bad habit of talking a lot. Something I believe I've already proven with my actual first post, ahah. If you ever want to talk to me, that's alright with me. We already have something in common, after all!

In any case, I hope I bring something good to this table! Have a lovely day, and thank you for reading. 

Welcome to the Forest, Shugarplumps!

56 minutes ago, Shugarplumps said:

I've spent much too long trying to decide how to introduce myself.

That's okay, it is difficult to introduce our person after all. It wasn't awkward by the way.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

20 hours ago, Shugarplumps said:

wonderous friend

Wow!  Could that be me you’re talking about?

In all seriousness I’m glad you joined!  I hope you have a fun time here, I’m looking forward to your future posts.

On 3/8/2018 at 8:07 PM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Welcome to Airport 1001! Don't forget to wake that slugabed up!

Come on Levant. Gotta welcome everybody, dude. Not just the chicks.