[FE8] Self-Randomizing Rom v1.3

circleseverywhere

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/7/2021 at 3:43 PM, WampaWreckage said:

Does anybody know if Lethality will stack in this rom? I have an Assassin Saleh, who has 2 Lethality slots (One personal and one class skill). I'd apperciate any feedback!

Skills will never stack this way in fe8u skill systems. You either have the skill or you don't. Sorry. 

• 4 months later...

This patch is proof you can refresh a classic game. BUT! I could use some help. Chapter six freezes whenever I leave the preparations screen. Any ideas how I could fix this? I have two hypotheses: one, that some enemy unit is crashing it, or 2, because I used gamebreaker codes on 5x (Ephraim and others were all thieves, couldn't beat without class swaps). I know its an old thread, but any help would be greatly appreciated, I feel invested in this playthrough already!

• 1 month later...

Hi, something's weird in the game or i'm not doing it right but i have the same class as Eirika with half of the characters in the 3 first chapters of the game, Franz and Gilliam will always have the same class as her and it's the same for Vanessa and i tested that at least ten times with differents parameters so if someone can help me out on that that'd be cool

34 minutes ago, Dofaka said:

Hi, something's weird in the game or i'm not doing it right but i have the same class as Eirika with half of the characters in the 3 first chapters of the game, Franz and Gilliam will always have the same class as her and it's the same for Vanessa and i tested that at least ten times with differents parameters so if someone can help me out on that that'd be cool

Okay, edit on the problem, you're forced to activate the playable monster to have FULL random units otherwise it will give the class that Eirika have to almost every characters you get in the begining of your game so, not really cool if you don't want to play with monsters...

• 2 months later...

Hey lads, got a question about skills.

So I know there's a skill that decreases your HP by 6 after combat, but units who don't have that skill are also losing health after combat. I checked the enemies and there's nothing on their end that should be causing this. ALL of my units are losing health after combat no matter what, regardless of their abilities or whether they've been hit and it's making the game nearly unplayable. How do I fix this besides just turning off skills?

• 5 months later...
On 7/5/2021 at 8:02 PM, DaDogeMaster said:

Code "Fir" gives you a monster of a surprise. Anyways, code "Halloween" gives you a Seth Entombed and Eirika Mouthe Doog, although, good luck hitting anything. Really, just, try random words and letters and you'll eventually find something.

Odd, Halloween made Eirika a Monk, and Seth a Bishop...

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed whenever a unit uses an attack with lifesteal like the Runesword or Nosferatu the HP gained doesn't remain after the battle, they simply keep the health they had when initiating it. Also the randomizer likes to make Moulder a Myrmidon with insane speed and skill at lot for me.