6 Shoblongoo - Ether     -  
6 Nym - Michelaar     -  
6 X-Naut - Emerson     -  

7 Deltre - Nym     -  
7 X-Naut - Shoblongoo     -  
7 Emerson - Disobeyed Cargo     -  
7 Michelaar - Ether

DRAFT POOLS

Disobeyed Cargo: (m)Garchomp, Toxapex, Mega Charizard-Y, Tornadus-T, Mega Aggron, Nidoking, Foretress, Tentacruel, Yanmega, Aerodactyl, Tsareena, Bewear, Shuckle, Slowbro, Heliolisk, Clawitzer, Cradily, Dusknoir, Eelektross, Alolan Exeggcutor

Deltre: Landorus-T, Kyurem-B, Tapu Fini, Mega-Scizor, Suicune, Alolan Marowak, Breloom, Reuniclus, Bronzong, Mega-Camerupt, Slazzle, Pangoro, Whimsicott, Sneasel, Rhydon, Jellicent, Smeargle, Alolan Raichu, Ferroseed, Ditto

Nym: Salamance, Mega-Sabeleye, Weavile, Tapu Bulu, Klefki, Blissey, Empoleon, Sylveon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Doublade, Vaporeon, Braviary, Vileplume, Rotom, Leafeon, Arbok, Flareon, Glaceon

Michelaar: Clefable, Mega Lopunny, Mimikyu, Volcarona, Hydregion, Infernape, Mega Manetric, Stakataka, Mega Banette, Milotic, Shaymin, Bruxish, Sigilyph, Delphox, Vivilion, Klingklang, Miltank, Masquerin, Ninetales, Lilligant

X-Naut: Tapu Lele, Heatran, (m)Alakazam, Hwalucha, Alolan-Muk, Kyurem, Magneton, Starmie, Nidoqueen, Snorlax, Araquanid, Tyrantrum, Virizion, Froslass, Uxie, Piloswine, Abomasnow, Alolan Sandslash, Hitmonchan, Gastrodon

Ether: Magearna, (m)Latios, Keldeo, (m)Gyarados, Mamoswine, Metagross, Gengar, Amoonguss, Cressalia, Chesnaught, Galvantula, Drapion, Xatu, Inceneroar, Omastar, Typhlosion, Gurdurr, Liepard, Marowak Raichu, 

Shoblongoo: Celesteela, Tapu Koko, Mega Charizard-X, Zygarde, Azelf, Azumarill, Swampert, Heracross, Porygon2, Rotom-M, Meleotta, Cloyster, Hariyama, Sceptile, Mismagius, Toxicroak, Sabeleye, Regirock, Levanny, Ursaring

Emerson: Greninja, Ferrothron, Mega Mawile, Zapdos, Gliscor, Volcanion, Celebi, Zoroark, Machamp, Flygon, Necrozma, Rhibombee, Cryognal, Accelgor, Minior, Silvally-Steel, Keckleon,Wishiwashi, Komala, Alolan Golem

Edited by Shoblongoo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally, I'd like to get through one round a week.  Cut-off date for Round #1 battles will be Saturday, March 17th.

Use this thread to coordinate with your opponent for the round (and for the benefit of anyone who wants to spectated) when you'll both be available.

OP will be periodically updated to display win loss records.

Trading has not yet been enabled, and will be allowed starting Round #3 of the draft. (when trading is enabled trades will also be negotiated and made in this thread) 

A LINK TO THE POKEMON SHOWDOWN URL WHERE THE BATTLE IS TAKING PLACE MUST BE POSTED TO THIS THREAD AT THE START OF EACH BATTLE.
A LINK TO THE REPLAY OF ALL DRAFT BATTLES MUST BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD AFTER THE BATTLE IS FINISHED.

Also use this thread to discuss any rules question about battling or trades. 

@Deltre @DisobeyedCargo @Emerson @Ether @Nym @Michelaar @X-Naut

Edited by Shoblongoo

14 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ayere I'm fighting Nym!

...Jolteon kinda fucks you, tbh. Think you might need to go Choice Scarf Nidoking for this one.

Dare you attempt the Sticky Web Shuckle lead vs. Mega Sabeleye??? (lol bad idea)

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

...Jolteon kinda fucks you, tbh. Think you might need to go Choice Scarf Nidoking for this one.

Dare you attempt the Sticky Web Shuckle lead vs. Mega Sabeleye??? 

Hell no. 

I plan on forming teams late tonight after I'm off work. 

Im not saying what I'm going with...

Should you really be giving each other ideas in here?

Anyway @Ether I also work weekends and have a game in another league to fulfill, so a weekend fight will be difficult. Still gonna try to assemble something though.

3 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

Anyway @Ether I also work weekends and have a game in another league to fulfill, so a weekend fight will be difficult. Still gonna try to assemble something though.

Hence why I said I wouldn't say wether or not I'd use the scarf 

6 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

Should you really be giving each other ideas.

...well you'd be a fool to openly endorse an idea that someone else is giving you, or otherwise give your opponent any real hint of which way you're leaning in terms of your teambuilding plans.  Unless you're like trying to play mind games, and purposefully endorsing an idea you're not going to use just to create a false trail + make your opponent misplay into a threat you aren't using. (i.e. say you are going to use the scarf, and then use a life orb. Mindfuck him.)

But talking game with other players is fully encouraged.  ;):

Edited by Shoblongoo

Also we should probably put down our Showdown! usernames so that we can find one another.

Mine: LethalityBerserker or Laughing X-Naut

BTW: everyone make sure I posted your complete draft pools.

I just noticed there was a whole bunch of stuff missing from the PU picks, and had to go back and fill in the rosters. Double-check to make sure I didn't leave anything out.

1 hour ago, X-Naut said:

I'm working this weekend as well so we ca set something up during the week.

8 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

I'm not worried about Pangoro.

You have other things that frighten me. 

Do tell!

My best days for this week are Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday, I'll be available basically whenever on those days. My username will be Draftre

Ack, what a thing to log in to, 2 pings.

I'm around pretty much every day between 8am and 9pm PST, @Michelaar, so I guess my best times are really dependent on what I'm doing in class or at home. But I'm on Discord like, all day, so unless I have a test or something is going on otherwise just DM me there.

1 hour ago, Emerson said:

Ack, what a thing to log in to, 2 pings.

I'm around pretty much every day between 8am and 9pm PST, @Michelaar, so I guess my best times are really dependent on what I'm doing in class or at home. But I'm on Discord like, all day, so unless I have a test or something is going on otherwise just DM me there.

Got it.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:53 AM, Deltre said:

Do tell!

My best days for this week are Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday, I'll be available basically whenever on those days. My username will be Draftre

Doing some teambuilding and playtesting today. I should be good to go by thursday night. 

53 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

@Nym I should be good for Friday 

Alright if it's before 2 pm otherwise you will have to wait until I comeback (only 3 hours).