Joining on the hype.

Marty

Hey there, as my name says I'm marty. I'm brazilian, 22 and just an overall nerd.

I met Fire Emblem through a friend around 2014 when she sent me an image about Owain and Inigo and I loved their visuals, so I tried to get into the franchise through FE7, didn't quite like it and played FE8 to about halfway of Eirika's story before stopping as I don't like permadeath nor was I good at the game, so having to soft reset a lot was a chore. I played through awakening some time later but never got past chapter 8 for some reason, but loved Chrom and Robin.

A few weeks ago I decided to download heroes for some friends and enjoyed it quite a bit, so I got Echoes and had a blast with the game, enjoying the cast and gameplay a lot (to the point where I got addicted to grinding, something I usually find a chore) and an now halfway through Awakening, just grinding around before finishing the game. Planning on playing Fates just to see how bad it is and then go back and play the GBA games and watch Genealogy through a playthrough.

I've been reading some threadss here at serenes for a while since I enjoy discussions and decided to join in so I can interact more with this franchise I'm growing to love and keep me hyped enough to get me finishing the other games. My favorite lords are Ephraim and Alm, favorite class are Myrmidons.

Other than FE, I love kpop, cartoons, anime and comic books. other videogame franchises I love are Zelda and Kingdom Hearts, and I'm a sucker for collect-a-tons and plataformers. You'll probably see me posting most often on the general fire emblem forums and on the specific games ones as I go through each game. :)