Potential ROM Hack

isaweth

Hey All!! Its Isaweth!

I have been planning to make a ROM Hack of Fire Emblem 7. As of now, it is in the early planning. I have some assets in written form, like Characters, Locations, Rough storyboard, ect. Unfortunately, With my inexperience in ROM hacking, and my eventual travel to University in the fall to study Social Work, it is simply too big of a job for one person. I was looking to recruit some people who would be interested in aspects of development. 

I will need someone with some experience in one or multiple of the following areas:

Spriting, Music, Story writing, Programming

If anyone is interested, please message me, comment in this post, or contact me on Discord at IsawethRaisens#0193. 

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Nobody will want to help your hack if you don't show some sort of progress. and usually, the project leader is the main hacker, if you ask someone to hack your concept for you, they usually will refuse. try to learn hacking, at least, it's really easy nowadays(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_HeNcLc6Jk), and If you ever get stuff done, post screenshots here, and people will be willing to help you. right now, it just feels like i'm looking at void, no offense.

We can all plan romhacks all we want. And anyone can write ideas for stories. But ideas are a dime a dozen. If you want help, you'll have to prove you're going to put some effort into the hacking. Thinking of a storyline does not count as effort. Get screenshots. Create some chapters. Make a quick demo patch if you want. But this post will not attract anybody. As a community, we've seen hundreds of concepts come and go, and nothing I see makes this stand out. To go on about your list of desired team members...

Spriters often have other projects to create art for.
Few people are competent with hacking music in the first place, and are often working on their own projects.
A story isn't essential to a hack at all. Gameplay's the most important.
The term "programming" is vague, and is not generally used within the community. Do you want eventers? Or ASM hackers? Or some guy to fool in Nightmare for a few hours?

Don't think hacking is a simple job. It's not. Be prepared to sink a lot of time and effort if you want to have a completed work. And remember, we will not make your hack for you.

This is just an Idea thread. I am not at the point yet where I am working on it the bulk of it. That will take time. I am just looking for people who MAY be interested. Obviously there is still a bunch of work I have to do, and I will be able to give more information eventually.