Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Signups

Grace

@Shinori Please just refer to me as a he, Athena being female has nothing to do with the name choice, I'm just a big fan of Greek mythology and the deity of wisdom felt like an appropriate choice, I didn't think about the confusion it could cause at the time I chose it and just stuck with it afterwards haha.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, athena_57 said:

Thats what you get for shitposting so much I guess ;)

i love me some shitposting

15 hours ago, eclipse said:

Character name: Sue

. . .and there's no shame in making my character male, either!  Whatever floats your boat~!

Why don't you choose a name like Bill or George for that case?

(not in, but I could sub if you need it)

Wait, SHIT.

I will need a sub from the 23rd.  Not sure if you guys still want me in it?

EDIT: Nope.  /out.  Good luck you guys.

Edited by eclipse

On 3/11/2018 at 9:54 PM, eclipse said:

Yes ma'am!

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!

And with eclipse's exit, we're in need of 2 more players. To anyone on the fence, be the hero this mafia game needs. Don't fear entering the gauntlet.

28 minutes ago, SB. said:

What happened to the rest of the HBC btw

Gorf is a classically trained pianist on the verge of graduating. He's getting some gigs. From what I see, he has lost interest in mafia for the most part which I think is funny because he made it to the Mafia Championship Finale the year we sent him to represent us. It'd be funny if you guys sent someone this year, my site sent me, and we played in the same game. But yeah, Gorf seems to have bounced for good.

Last I heard from Larsa, we talked about lifting and him doing well working a job. This question just inspired me to hit him up, so we'll see, but he's been off the radar for a while and I don't know if he's gone for good mafiawise as well. He has been AWOL for years.

Zyth, if I remember correctly, lives in South Korea and was serving in the military. I believe his service is almost done, but I don't know anything beyond that.

Ryker comes and goes, though has been gone for a long time as has Yeti. The large majority of my homesite is gone or stopped playing, I know like...4 people from there besides me who have played this year. RIP.

I didn't sign up because I was worried I only want to be helpful and my motivation will drop off a cliff if I actually have to scumhunt/pretend to scumhunt.

2 hours ago, SB. said:

rip

gorf and classical piano is a combination i never expected though

Yeah it's rich considering his personality. Like I imagine all these rich people going to see him and being like, "Oh, what a precious young man" lol.

Sup Proph. I recognize you from the Champs game where you played with my boy Ryker, I taught him everything he knows. If you can, you should hop in from the start cuz we're short 2 and signups are sluggish. At any rate I'm sure you'll enjoy the gameplay here regardless of what you decide; you and this place seem to be a match from what I've seen.

Hey!

Yeah, playing with Ryker was a lot of fun, I actually ended up hydraing with him in one of the hydra games on MU.

I might consider /inning if this game doesn't fill in the next couple of days, but I just finished a pretty painful mafia game on Smogon and need to recharge. Paperblade invited me here for what it's worth.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

@Mackc2 @Bartozio: Are you up for another round of mafia?

Ah, peer pressure! It's also come to my attention that I still need to fix my reputation of always getting lynched!

\in

Character Name: Camus.

Appologies if the name needs to be related to EO, I don't know anything about that game...