Hello

Mono17

Hello, i'm Mono17 and i am a fan of FE since i was 10, my first Fire Emblem was Path Of Radiance, but i watched it on Youtube, and i Played FE7 and FE8. I'm not english and i hope i write well, my favorite character is Serra (So obvious for the profile pic but xD).

So, I hope to make friends here

Just the "so obvious for the profile picture" should have probably been "so obvious from the profile picture". Maybe that's not technically syntax. I'm not sure. It's really nit-picky at best, as I said. Given people do things that are off grammatically all the time on the internet I probably wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned you weren't a native english speaker. You should be fine.

Welcome aboard, and have yourself a great time here!

I wouldn't worry too much about language.  So many people from all over the world here, which adds to this diverse community.  In terms, of language don't worry about it.  I understand you fine.

1 minute ago, Mad-manakete said:

Seriously, don't worry about it. No one else will. I mean if people can understand me when I'm dog tired or forget parts of my sentences, you'll be fine.

I'll don't worry about it

2 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Welcome aboard, and have yourself a great time here!

I wouldn't worry too much about language.  So many people from all over the world here, which adds to this diverse community.  In terms, of language don't worry about it.  I understand you fine.

See up

Anyway, do you know if there's italian people on this forum?