Is the subquest page for this game ever going to be updated?

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/sub-quests/

This page is very messily laid out. The quests seem to just be listed in a completely random order. I think it would be much better to list them in order of when the quest first becomes available, and separate the quests in the list by location and/or chapter for ease of browsing.

I also know for a fact that the list is incomplete. The rewards section for the quest "The Sommelier" doesn't list the Mila Statue that you can get after completing the quest. You don't get the statue directly from the quest giver, but completing the quest causes it to spawn in the Thieves' Shrine near the treasure chest with an Iron Sword in it. That leaves me wondering what other quests have bonus rewards like that that aren't listed on this site's quest page. I don't think anything new has been added to that page since it went up. I don't know who's in charge of keeping those pages updated, but I would greatly appreciate if they could go back, clean the subquest page up, and add missing information.

Edited by maaas

I kinda feel like this should have gone under Site Content, it'd have gotten better visibility from people who can change that stuff.

I agree with all your points though for sure.

Edited by Maritisa

And as you don't need two topics open, I'll close this one.

Can't answer your question, since my job is on the forums, not the main site.