• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

New Voting Gauntlet is scheduled to last from the 4th to the 10th of April, punny titled Bunny Battle Ballot!

Eight heroes, dressed for the occasion, will fight it out in a tournament!

The final round has just ended:
IMG_20180410_113728.jpg

Kagero, Spring Ninja, has narrowly overcome Lucina, Spring Exalt!

A summoning focus banner with the last year’s Spring heroes Xander, Lucina, Chrom, and Camilla will accompany the event.

As usual, there will be a score tracker on the official website.

Whom are you going to support? I joined my super bun-bun pal and lost, oh well.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, escotanner said:

It's coming on the 4th of April? Then I predict Thracia 776 vs Genealogy of the Holy War.

Thracia banner starts on the 11th though, a whole day after the gauntlet ends. As of now, only Reinhardt and Olwen are our Thracia representatives, unless you count Seliph and Julia who have some speaking roles in the cutscenes.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

I predict salt.

It’s always salt.

It’s also in the middle of a seasonal banner. Maybe it’s going to be another seasonal gauntlet? Maybe even Spring ’17 vs. Spring ’18?

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

It will absolutely be the new spring seasonals versus the old ones.  No reason to be vague about it if involves already in the game.

That works too. In which case, I know which team I'm supporting.

12 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

That works too. In which case, I know which team I'm supporting.

Obviously, Lucina. I might join you in that case, actually. It really depends on who’s on the spring banner this time, but I’m not pulling there anyway.

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Obviously, Lucina. I might join you in that case, actually. It really depends on who’s on the spring banner this time, but I’m not pulling there anyway.

Considering all my orbs are going to getting Morgan, I doubt I'll do much there either.

11 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Already? Geez

So which is more likely between Genealogy Wars & Spring season?

Can't be FE4 vs FE5. It's almost definitely spring vs spring, especially since the calendar covers the whole time the spring banner will be in full focus and the Voting Gauntlet banner is the only banner that could be a rerun of the old spring banner during that time.

Edit: Wait, there's no mention of Voting Gauntlet banners?

Edit 2: Okay, doesn't look like the last calendar listed the Voting Gauntlet banner either. Who knows why, but it does seem like there'll be one, so I'm standing by that.

Edited by Othin

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So which is more likely between Genealogy Wars & Spring season?

The former is completely unlikely. We only have Seliph and Julia from Gen Gen 2, for one. Thracia banner doesn’t start until the gauntlet ends, too.

Edited by Vaximillian

No, I'm talking about just a Genealogy Wars gauntlet in general. Don't we have more than 8 unit already?

Edit: Crap, I meant the Genealogy Wars duology including Thracia

Edited by Zangetsu

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

No, I'm talking about just a Genealogy Wars gauntlet in general. Don't we have more than 8 unit already?

We have ten, but they still need a justification for a competition.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We have ten, but they still need a justification for a competition.

It's a somewhat obscure title in the franchise, why wouldn't they want to have a gauntlet for the sake of exposure?

I mean, technically I guess they can do a child battle of Shiro, Rhajat, Siegbert and Soleil vs. Lucina, Odin, Selena and Laslow...okay maybe Laslow would be weird against Soleil so maybe Gerome instead?

Or maybe mix the non-Fates side with Seliph, Julia, Lucina and Gerome.

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Seasonal VG then I guess. Nohrian easter banner featuring Ryoma and a red Azura. 

Kinshi knight Azura with bows and songs because lolReina and lolShigure.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I mean, technically I guess they can do a child battle of Shiro, Rhajat, Siegbert and Soleil vs. Lucina, Odin, Selena and Laslow...okay maybe Laslow would be weird against Soleil so maybe Gerome instead?

Or maybe mix the non-Fates side with Seliph, Julia, Lucina and Gerome.

The Fates trio are treated as first gen in Fates though so may want to have the Morgans sub in. I'm also not sure if they'd have a TT unit represent a team, but if they did, they could level the playing field a bit by not having Lucina in it if they also use Julia and Seliph.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

The Fates trio are treated as first gen in Fates though so may want to have the Morgans sub in. I'm also not sure if they'd have a TT unit represent a team, but if they did, they could level the playing field a bit by not having Lucina in it if they also use Julia and Seliph.

Ah yes, the Morgans completely slipped out of my mind.

Technically, they had the BK as a TT unit represent in the Shadow in the Mirror gauntlet vs. Zelgius, but I guess that's also because BK is in the starter park.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Ah yes, the Morgans completely slipped out of my mind.

Technically, they had the BK as a TT unit represent in the Shadow in the Mirror gauntlet vs. Zelgius, but I guess that's also because BK is in the starter park.

Right, forgot about BK. So, yeah, Gerome could be a go. That gives a potential 9 to choose from. As for who is on the chopping block, I'd say either Lucina for fairness' sake, or Gerome since he's a TT unit. Alternatively maybe Seliph or Julia since they're from a lesser known game.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Right, forgot about BK. So, yeah, Gerome could be a go. That gives a potential 9 to choose from. As for who is on the chopping block, I'd say either Lucina for fairness' sake, or Gerome since he's a TT unit. Alternatively maybe Seliph or Julia since they're from a lesser known game.

If Lucina is out, Morgan might be the frontrunner. Although it would be interesting to see a Lucina vs Morgan showdown though

After those two...maybe Soleil can have a fighting chance?

33 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

If Lucina is out, Morgan might be the frontrunner. Although it would be interesting to see a Lucina vs Morgan showdown though

After those two...maybe Soleil can have a fighting chance?

Don't make me choose between Morgan and Lucina. Though, if it's specifically for child characters, I would probably go Morgan.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Don't make me choose between Morgan and Lucina. Though, if it's specifically for child characters, I would probably go Morgan.

Between Morgan and Lucina, I would still choose Lucina. Until Miriel arrives, Lucina will be my go-to Awakening girl to support if I have to support an Awakening girl.