• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

Are other people just a lot more strapped for feathers than I that the 10% bonus really means that much?

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Or better yet, you’d have at least one person on your team who isn’t a moron and has a lead that’s the same color as the character they’re backing.

Hey, I'm not putting a blue for the gauntlet. I'm also going to team Lucina though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I’m not especially attached to him, I decided to go for Chrom. He’s the only spring unit I have at the moment who’s built and I use regularly in the arena. Plus, he’s a dude and everyone wants dudes to win right? It’s a win-win anyways, as my second choice is Catria and the only reason why I’m not supporting her now is because she’s not built just yet and this is better for getting better rank since I see Catria as the favorite.

I refuse to support Lucina and Camilla under any circumstances. I don’t have the heart to vote for pink nightmare Xander (vanilla Xander plz join a gauntlet someday). Kagero, Sharena, and Alfonse are people I don’t have.

So time to be helpful!

Edited by SilvertheShadow

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Are other people just a lot more strapped for feathers than I that the 10% bonus really means that much?

Exactly. I don’t care about the 10% bonus no matter whether I do or don’t have the actual unit. Go with your hearts, damn it!

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Not sure who to support, and the teams seem a bit even, too.

Join me in Sharena, Rezzy! Though if you do, you shouldn't lead with Titania this time because she and Sharena are both green. I'm not leading with Frederick for the same reason. I'm going with my RD Ike instead, if not Summer Freddy. I recommend you make L'Arachel your lead instead if you join us, as it sounds like you've made her super good.

Anybody who's unsure should join Sharena! Super Bun-Bun Pal needs all the help she can get if she's to stand a chance against Lucina!

Edited by Anacybele

I don't have a single spring unit. So I'm going to go ahead and go with Kagero. Not for plot obviously. She was in my very first pool of units so I've got a bit of an attachment to her, that and she (and Camilla) are the only spring units I'm actually pulling for.

Since she and Camilla are going head to head it'll likely be decent for multipliers at least for the first round. Whoever wins that battle will likely win the whole gauntlet so if she loses I'll probably just become a feather merc and roll whoever's good for profit.

I have very little stake in this one, I think I'll start with kagero (I have her), then I'll switch to catria, then I'll just go to whoever isn't lucina, chrom, or camilla. I pray that they and only they lose.

Hey, I'm not putting a blue for the gauntlet. I'm also going to team Lucina though.

That wasn’t supposed to be a rib at anyone in particular. It just amazes me how so many players are so dense as to not realize they just might be hindering the rest of their team by doing that. That being said, that change where you can immediately retry a VG battle if you lose is set to be implemented starting with this VG, so I suppose it won’t be as a much of a problem anymore.

16 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That wasn’t supposed to be a rib at anyone in particular. It just amazes me how so many players are so dense as to not realize they just might be hindering the rest of their team by doing that. That being said, that change where you can immediately retry a VG battle if you lose is set to be implemented starting with this VG, so I suppose it won’t be as a much of a problem anymore.

So many Robins last time.

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

I will be on team Lucina surprising probably no one.

Lucina vs. Sharena. Ring any bells?

That was a long time ago, I don’t think Bunnycina will have it as easy.  But I’m probably going with Kagero or Sharena so I hope you’re right.

Since he has shown up for me THREE TIMES now, I will be going for Mister Original “Spring is Here!” himself, Bunny Xander. I almost didn’t want to support him out of spite as he blocked me from getting Bunny Lucina this morning, but I wanted to do it anyway for the lols so I will still go ahead as planned.

I expect Camilla to win though. Because unfortunately people are low and go for... things. But again, this being a Voting Gauntlet, anything could happen. But if one thing is for sure... there will be salt.

1 minute ago, kcirrot said:

That was a long time ago, I don’t think Bunnycina will have it as easy.  But I’m probably going with Kagero or Sharena so I hope you’re right.

A long time ago maybe, but do you really think Sharena has approached anywhere near Lucina levels of popular?

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

A long time ago maybe, but do you really think Sharena has approached anywhere near Lucina levels of popular?

Probably not.  That's why the road to more feathers are easier paved for those choosing the less appreciated.

Normally I would say no, but Bunny Sharena is darn cute and has a lot more fans than her normal form.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So many Robins last time.

Exactly. Besides, I need something to bitch about every time it’s VG season since I’ve long since given up on the possibility that the multiplier mechanic will ever get wiped.

4 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

That was a long time ago, I don’t think Bunnycina will have it as easy.

Honestly I’m expecting Sharena to have the advantage due to being the better unit than bunny Lucina. Good thing Camilla/Kagero are there as a failsafe hopefully should that actually be true.

Seems earlier than usual that we're notified of this Gauntlet. The first spring banner is back, and while I'll have some orbs to spare sniping greens, I think they'd be better spent on the newer, better units.

Lucina and Sharena duking it out ensures that I'll have one of the units moving on to round 2. So Xander is my round 1. Would totally join Chrom if I had him, he's the biggest loser. And my prediction for Finals is Kagero vs Catria. 

Exactly. Besides, I need something to bitch about every time it’s VG season since I’ve long since given up on the possibility that the multiplier mechanic will ever get wiped.

Honestly I’m expecting Sharena to have the advantage due to being the better unit than bunny Lucina. Good thing Camilla/Kagero are there as a failsafe hopefully should that actually be true.

I hope not. It'd be embarrassing for her to lose in the first round twice. Just look at how happy bunny Lucina is. Who would want to make that sad?

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I hope not. It'd be embarrassing for her to lose in the first round twice. Just look at how happy bunny Lucina is. Who would want to make that sad?

I want to think that Lucina will win, but I also thought Celica would beat her soulless self only to be proven woefully wrong. That, and I tend towards pessimism rather than optimism more often than not thanks to both the Falcons and the Braves.

I want to think that Lucina will win, but I also thought Celica would beat her soulless self only to be proven woefully wrong. That, and I tend towards pessimism rather than optimism more often than not thanks to both the Falcons and the Braves.

Who knows, but I want redemption for the CYL.

35 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You forget multipliers weren't a thing back then while they are now.

That said though, I still don't think we stand much of a chance even then. Why did we have to get friggin Lucina as our first opponent... I'd love revenge for the first gauntlet though.

Also, Bunny Lucina looks happy, but Bunny Sharena doesn't? I think both look equally happy.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

You’ll get to use my Soleil and her shiny new Distant Counter if you come Lucina’s way! Or better yet, you’d have at least one person on your team who isn’t a moron and has a lead that’s the same color as the character they’re backing.

Hmm, maybe, I do have a -Atk Lucina, but she's also probably the most popular character, which would hurt my Feather chances.  When does this Gauntlet begin?

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Join me in Sharena, Rezzy! Though if you do, you shouldn't lead with Titania this time because she and Sharena are both green. I'm not leading with Frederick for the same reason. I'm going with my RD Ike instead, if not Summer Freddy. I recommend you make L'Arachel your lead instead if you join us, as it sounds like you've made her super good.

Anybody who's unsure should join Sharena! Super Bun-Bun Pal needs all the help she can get if she's to stand a chance against Lucina!

It would be nice to show off my Rachel.  I'd probably switch her weapon, though, since she needs buffs to benefit from the Blade tome.  I also have Sharena as well, who is also -Atk, I believe.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hmm, maybe, I do have a -Atk Lucina, but she's also probably the most popular character, which would hurt my Feather chances.  When does this Gauntlet begin?

The fourth of April / Wednesday.