• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've not gotten a single colorless ally. I might have to use one of my own. -_-

You don't have to. You can just keeping resetting via surrendering until the RNG eventually gives you a colorless hero since starting with this VG, you can immediately retry a VG battle if you lose. 

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Btw is anyone spending flags today? I haven't. But not intentionally. Just haven't been playing very much.

I haven't used any either. As per usual, I'm choosing to sit on them until late into the round only to find that is the point in which same hell has decided to set in.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Most the day I've had @VincentASM's NY Azura as an ally.

Haha, I hope she's somewhat useful. I like dancers since they are pretty versatile.

She's actually there for Rival Domains, but I have been too busy to participate in the VG properly.

I don't mind who I get since I am cheesing with random Level 1 units ^^;;;

53 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You don't have to. You can just keeping resetting via surrendering until the RNG eventually gives you a colorless hero since starting with this VG, you can immediately retry a VG battle if you lose.

Good point, but that could take forever. And given how many bad matchups I've been getting... >_<

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Good point, but that could take forever. And given how many bad matchups I've been getting... >_<

It took me a good 10 minutes of resetting to get a colorless ally about 6 or 8 hours after the gauntlet started, but it's gotten a bit easier. Oddly enough most of my colorless allies have been 4 star healers. But resetting also helps with bad match-ups. 

@Xenomata - I added you! I think I mentioned that I switched out my Mae for Sothe, but I can switch in any number of characters like Innes or a Close Counter Leon. But if you're on Team Alfonse and Spring Alfonse is your lead, you may want to change him out for someone who isn't green. Allies don't get a bonus from using your Spring Alfonse. And more than likely, your allies are using their own Alfonse for the bonus, so if they get you as an ally, they're running two of the same unit plus whoever their random ally is. 

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Today I’ve got @Infinite Dreams’ Corrin, @Rezzy’s Rachel, @Tenzen12’s Olwen, and… who is the Sylph with a +5 Steady Stance adult Tiki, @Sylphid or @ScarletSylph? Your Tiki.

I hope she's been useful!

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

@Rezzy I found you on team Catria.

Screenshot_2018-04-04-12-14-59.png?width=176&height=300

I see the curse is still alive and well.

It's weird that I usually struggle to get Green units, but now that I'm on a Green team, half of the random allies I get are of the Green variety.

Ended up going team Kagero, because I love flier emblem, and it gives me a chance to knock out Camilla early. (All in good fun, don't worry). So far I've only seen @Poimagic's Azura, but that has absolutely been working for me. Got my Hinoka kitted out for full flier support this time (Her spear, Flier Formation, Hone Fliers, Reposition. So many shenanigans), for anybody on Kagero's team who's getting support from her.

I went team Camilla since I have her and she has helped me do many quests, I did have my Hinoka up but since I kept getting blues every match up I put up my regular debuffer Jakob for a while.  I think I will put Elincia up tomorrow.  If anyone on my FL on team Camilla needs a specific color let me know, my FL is full so I am not adding anyone sorry;/  I really wish they would expand the FL to 100 friends.

Edited by EricaofRenais

46 minutes ago, Tarilaan said:

Ended up going team Kagero, because I love flier emblem, and it gives me a chance to knock out Camilla early. (All in good fun, don't worry). So far I've only seen @Poimagic's Azura, but that has absolutely been working for me. Got my Hinoka kitted out for full flier support this time (Her spear, Flier Formation, Hone Fliers, Reposition. So many shenanigans), for anybody on Kagero's team who's getting support from her.

It’s nice to know she has been useful. I specifically set her as my lead for those S!Kagero’s who are used

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Xenomata - I added you! I think I mentioned that I switched out my Mae for Sothe, but I can switch in any number of characters like Innes or a Close Counter Leon. But if you're on Team Alfonse and Spring Alfonse is your lead, you may want to change him out for someone who isn't green. Allies don't get a bonus from using your Spring Alfonse. And more than likely, your allies are using their own Alfonse for the bonus, so if they get you as an ally, they're running two of the same unit plus whoever their random ally is. 

A good point, which is why Savage Lucius is now in the lead.

Also, the match immediately afterwards gave me your Sothe even though every previous match gave me two randoms. Amazing.

Edited by Xenomata

@Zangetsu Pardon me sir but is this your Ike that helped me or is it just a coincidence? 

54988C97-9FB8-41FB-B1C0-7EDF583BAF27.thumb.jpeg.0799718376f8f65104690ea375b39521.jpeg

Couldn’t add you(?) because my friends list was full, but he ended up being helpful.

Realized I was still using a flier lead for Rival Domains. Went ahead and switched to Mage Eirika since I am on Team Xander. He would really like a hone and some magic support I figure. I am spending flags kinda early, but I also now my time to play each day is going to be kinda low.

It seems that Team Chrom has quite an uphill battle to climb, but if anyone wants another friend (on Team Chrom or otherwise) my ID is 7143938853. I'm currently running Lyon with Triangle Adept and Bowbreaker to counter all of the Brave Lyns and random greens I've been seeing, but you need someone else let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Edited by Radiant Dragon

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It took me a good 10 minutes of resetting to get a colorless ally about 6 or 8 hours after the gauntlet started, but it's gotten a bit easier. Oddly enough most of my colorless allies have been 4 star healers. But resetting also helps with bad match-ups. 

Yeah, I'm aware of it helping with bad matchups. So glad IS added this change.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

It's weird that I usually struggle to get Green units, but now that I'm on a Green team, half of the random allies I get are of the Green variety.

Yeah, I'm getting too many green allies as well. Also an abundance of blue. But not many red and still no colorless. :/ How can some players be so dumb in leading with a unit of the same color as the team unit?

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'm getting too many green allies as well. Also an abundance of blue. But not many red and still no colorless. :/ How can some players be so dumb in leading with a unit of the same color as the team unit?

It’s actually the contrary considering your opponent. Wouldn’t it be nonsensical to give your allies a red unit when there’s the possibility of facing multiple spring Lucinas? I’m having the same problem as I’m against Catria, rarely getting reds or colorless.

Just now, SilvertheShadow said:

It’s actually the contrary considering your opponent. Wouldn’t it be nonsensical to give your allies a red unit when there’s the possibility of facing multiple spring Lucinas? I’m having the same problem as I’m against Catria, rarely getting reds or colorless.

Most people will be running a Green on their own, and you can usually take out at least two Blues.  Another Green doesn't really do you much good, but getting any other color gives you more coverage options.

10 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Doesn't help when I'm also facing a lot of red enemies though. I had a matchup that was against all reds while I had two greens.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'm aware of it helping with bad matchups. So glad IS added this change.

Because not every FEH player is a competitive player?