• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

5 hours ago, Poimagic said:

It’s nice to know she has been useful. I specifically set her as my lead for those S!Kagero’s who are used

I didn't get your Azura yet, she really could help my Kagero get some kills. At least I could solve the missions faster than usual. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score predictor should be taken with a grain of salt, but it seems like Sharena/Lucina will end up with Lucina winning due to the small difference between the two in terms of supporters. The score predictor says there won't be any multipliers for them anymore. There needs to be at least 100 000 000 point difference to trigger a multiplier, but they'll be stuck at 6-45 thousand range. Team Sharena can only hope to trigger the pendulum swing by having one team sleep for an hour. But for now all we can do is wait until something happens

Edited by silveraura25

I sided with Team Catria, since she is representing the Whitewings in this VG. Onward, to victory! Hopefully Tiki is serving you guys well! As for the multipliers, well, it's been pretty dry over here, but at least I caught the one we had in the evening and the one we have now!

43 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

The score predictor should be taken with a grain of salt, but it seems like Sharena/Lucina will end up with Lucina winning due to the small difference between the two in terms of supporters. The score predictor says there won't be any multipliers for them anymore. There needs to be at least 100 000 000 point difference to trigger a multiplier, but they'll be stuck at 6-45 thousand range. Team Sharena can only hope to trigger the pendulum swing by having one team sleep for an hour. But for now all we can do is wait until something happens

Don't be so sure. With this past hour's performance.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I haven't checked since I probably posted right before the score got updated.

Edit: it still looking the same. Dunno what you're talking about. If only a majority of one team has their bedtime

Edited by silveraura25

18 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Sharena out-gained Lucina in that last hour probably because of it being an hour after a Sharena multiplier. Now, it'll actually be a problem for us if she does it again.

I too still have all my flags. I tend to wait til the last day for bigger multipliers, however that can backfire in situations where there seems to be a stalemate after the initial seesawing of bonus hours.

Shout out to @Ae†her, your Karel visited me many battles instead of getting +10 Bowlyn(no CA) from someone else who is useless to S!Camila's Raventome. He saved my Kagerou, Thanks.

If you are bored with my L!Ike, I can switch back to Shiro or anyone else.

Edited by Ginko

Tybrosion, I find myself in your debt again for your Solei.  That girl is terrifying.

Hopefully someone on Team Buncina has found my Raven to be of use.

Edited by Raltis

Holy! Looks like the pendulum started swinging for Sharena/Lucina while I wasn't looking. I'm hoping Sharena wins then at least she could have her revenge. Couldn't care less for her afterwards. No offense, team Sharena

Man, I saved flags for potential late multipliers... I can only hope a few more pop up later. And that Sharena still somehow wins. She deserves redemption for the first gauntlet.

Has my Summer Freddy been handy for people though? I hope so!

Also, is it just me, or am I getting put against one or two CYL Lyns in like every other match? I'm getting so tired of seeing her.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, is it just me, or am I getting put against one or two CYL Lyns in like every other match? I'm getting so tired of seeing her.

Free good units are bound to make people abuse them

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

She's the only free one I'm seeing so much though?

BK is locked behind a paywall until further notice. The rest are decent, but not that amazing. Also, when you do the free summon for CYL, they tell you which unit is the most popular choice

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

BK is locked behind a paywall until further notice. The rest are decent, but not that amazing. Also, when you do the free summon for CYL, they tell you which unit is the most popular choice

Okay. Lyn isn't the only one that's really good though. I'd say CYL Ike is very good too. Same with RD Ike. I don't know about CYL Lucina or Roy though.

I'm just tired of seeing her though. Multiples of her in one match make it really hard, especially when I wind up with shit allies.

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay. Lyn isn't the only one that's really good though. I'd say CYL Ike is very good too. Same with RD Ike. I don't know about CYL Lucina or Roy though.

I'm just tired of seeing her though. Multiples of her in one match make it really hard, especially when I wind up with shit allies.

Keep forgetting he exists since I don't use him that often. My apologies

Also when I made that statement about the other free heroes being okaish, I meant as in you choosing CYL Lyn and comparing her to the rest of your free units since CYL Lyn is the most popular choice

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Also when I made that statement about the other free heroes being okaish, I meant as in you choosing CYL Lyn and comparing her to the rest of your free units since CYL Lyn is the most popular choice

Yeah, I know.

Well, multiplier is back for Sharena. I guess Lucina actually has the bigger team. But looks like it's not by much at all. So Sharena's got a shot!