• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

42 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, you can't say that I didn't put in work for Lucina.

Reveal hidden contents

Q4lPevj.png?1

How did you even do that?

I put 1,400 flags & won every match & I still didn't get remotely that high. I ranked 2,167

Edited by Zangetsu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, Alfonse won?  I guess I'll go to him then.  I got him at level 40, too.  I guess I'll switch back to Rachel again.

Yaaaaaaaaas. Join us. We need all the help we can get. 

I've had Sothe as my lead for a bit. I may switch in Mae again or maybe my Innes or Lucius. Horses might work best, but colorless units seem to be so rare. 

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, you can't say that I didn't put in work for Lucina.

Hide contents

Q4lPevj.png?1

2 minutes ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

Oh wow! Rank 6 on Team Chrom! That's a new Record for me! XD

Wow, awesome ranks, congratulations! 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yaaaaaaaaas. Join us. We need all the help we can get. 

I've had Sothe as my lead for a bit. I may switch in Mae again or maybe my Innes or Lucius. Horses might work best, but colorless units seem to be so rare. 

I'd love a colorless if you like.  I've been fielding my Rachel to celebrate +10ing her.  I'm surprised I scored so high considering I was working all day, then was busy all evening.  I guess I just dumped my feathers at the right time.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Too bad Xander lost. Oh well. Guess I'll join Chrom so that I can avenge Sharena

Avenging Sharena by joining the father of her defeater? If you really want to avenge Sharena, join Alfonse.

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Wow, but why do it so early?

Because I wouldn't be able to do this in the remaining two rounds due to work on Saturday night and Monday night so, may as well blow my load now.

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

How did you even do that?

I put 1,400 flags & won ever match & I still didn't get remotely that high. I ranked 2,167

I spent all but 10 of my flags on the latest multipliers I could.

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, awesome ranks, congratulations! 

Thanks! That might've been a new record for me in terms of team rank, but I haven't kept track of all my previous results so I can't say for sure.

Edited by Tybrosion

Top 3k for Sharena.

Going with Alfonse to avenge Sharena and also for feathers, since it's highly likely we'll be looking at a Kagero/Lucina final. I'll be happy to join Lucina then.

L'Arachel is the lead again.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

11 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Poor Catria, she didn't deserve that.

Sharena didn't deserve this either...

But I must say, Chrom having to face his own kid is rather ironic and amusing.

I'm going to Team Alfonse. I was told he won. I don't care about anyone else in this gauntlet and Alfonse is the only one I have left anyway.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'd love a colorless if you like.  I've been fielding my Rachel to celebrate +10ing her.  I'm surprised I scored so high considering I was working all day, then was busy all evening.  I guess I just dumped my feathers at the right time.

I'll lead with Innes then, I think. He's +3 and serves me well. I feel like the safe choice is Brave Lyn 'cause horse buffs but Innes is prettier, but Innes is so fun to use. XD 

Camilla was my only bonus unit which is why getting a bad rank with her sucks worse. I'll just join Kagero now to ensure Hoshidan victory I guess.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Avenging Sharena by joining the father of her defeater? If you really want to avenge Sharena, join Alfonse.

Chrom is there to give Lucina a hard lesson

I think I'll be joining Team Lucina, and start things off by setting Eirika as my lead, in case of allied Blárblade+ Lucina users. If anyone is looking for a friend, feel free to send me a request (or ask me to send you one): code is 8566518658. Make sure to tell me if you send one, because I probably won't take it unless it's obviously someone from SF.

Oh, awkwardly enough, I got 3 randos as my most common allies for the past round, so no shout-outs.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Catria lost (I'm sure she won't come home after this).

So, who's going to be the next big loser? Is it Chrom or Alfonse?

Alfonse scored 5.5m in the first hour of the gauntlet, Chrom 5.4m, so pretty much the same army size. However their opponents had a pretty sizable difference, Kagero 18m, Lucina 11m. Of course, the wildcard is where the refugees from the losing camps go, and that's harder to predict.

I would've found it hilarious if Alfonse and Chrom had battled one another at all in this gauntlet; regardless of who won it'd have been deja vu. But I don't think either of them are getting past the ladies this round.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sharena didn't deserve this either...

Catria had the bigger team but got screwed by the multiplier. Sharena did not and was the smaller team in her match so on those merits she deserved her loss as opposed to Catria's.

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Chrom is there to give Lucina a hard lesson

Yeah......we'll see how well that goes for him. I'm going to guess about as badly as Alfonse's attempt to conquer Kagero's titties.

Anyone know why the friend system seems to favor some friends over others?

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Alfonse scored 5.5m in the first hour of the gauntlet, Chrom 5.4m, so pretty much the same army size. However their opponents had a pretty sizable difference, Kagero 18m, Lucina 11m. Of course, the wildcard is where the refugees from the losing camps go, and that's harder to predict.

Maybe a lot of Catria supporters will go to Lucina.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It's likely a good size of Camilla's supporters will go with Kagero because tiddies reasons. Er...I suppose I'll go with Alfonse next then. I'll keep Eirikalter as my lead then.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I would've found it hilarious if Alfonse and Chrom had battled one another at all in this gauntlet; regardless of who won it'd have been deja vu. But I don't think either of them are getting past the ladies this round.

The only chance of it happening is with multiplier schenanigans. So it's not entirely impossible. But it would be absolutely hilarious. I really wanna see Chrom versus Budget Chrom.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why would they?

Because Lucina's opponent was the one who eliminated Catria. So in other words, for revenge it's certainly what I would do and have done in previous VGs.

How did Alphonse win? I can't believe the masses rallied enough flags to push through.

I dunno who to side with any more. :( I want to join Alphonse but I don't have him. Well 10% score loss shouldn't affect me too much. But then again I can just go to Kagero and get 10% more points but less multipliers.