• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

The only chance of it happening is with multiplier schenanigans. So it's not entirely impossible. But it would be absolutely hilarious. I really wanna see Chrom versus Budget Chrom.

Not gonna lie, I was a teensy bit disappointed that Alfonse and Chrom weren't going against one another in round 1 XD;

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Catria had the bigger team but got screwed by the multiplier. Sharena did not and was the smaller team in her match so on those merits she deserved her loss as opposed to Catria's.

Since I really like Sharena, but hate Lucina, and Sharena had already lost to her once before, I disagree. But nothing can be changed, so we should just move on.

15 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Camilla was my only bonus unit which is why getting a bad rank with her sucks worse. I'll just join Kagero now to ensure Hoshidan victory I guess.

OMG, I'm going to do the same if Kagerou lose to Camila.

Welcome aboard.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Why would they not? Besides, they are even wearing similar outfits and have blue hair so maybe more shallow voters will go for Lucina.

This makes no sense and can only be explained by you being a fan of Lucina.

1 minute ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Let's see if Catria wins. I only supported her because her VA had said "FEAR THE RABBIT", which was the most distinguishing line out of all of them.

Catria lost.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I think they're probably closer in appeal than the other options. Visually at least.

Edited by Arthur97

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

If I wanted to make sense out of it, it’s because she would be the most likely to win in her matchup with the more bonus hours than the other likely winner, Kagero.

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Blasted multiplier. My prediction of the finalists being Catria v Kagero was flawless.

And in it's place, we're going to get the rematch that everyone has been waiting for: Chrom v Alfonse. Because anarchy.

34 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I spent all but 10 of my flags on the latest multipliers I could.

Oh you got to be kidding me. Screw this multiplier bs already.

28 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I would've found it hilarious if Alfonse and Chrom had battled one another at all in this gauntlet; regardless of who won it'd have been deja vu. But I don't think either of them are getting past the ladies this round.

Like a male could possibly  have a chance taking on a female. Despite past gauntlet saying other wise.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Blasted multiplier. My prediction of the finalists being Catria v Kagero was flawless.

Didn't Catria had more scores than Lucina?

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Like a male could possibly  have a chance taking on a female. Despite past gauntlet saying other wise.

Apparently anything can happen with MULTIPLIERS

Oh NOW people are going to team Alfonse...

Wonderful, both literally and sarcastically. I'll be over hear preparing the "feel better it was rigged toward the boobies" cards for everyone to give their own Alfonses.

Edited by Xenomata

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Spontaneous results aren't exactly ideal results.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Oh NOW people are going to team Alfonse...

Wonderful, both literally and sarcastically. I'll be over hear preparing the "feel better it was rigged toward the boobies" for everyone to give their own Alfonses.

If it helps, I'm still not bandwagoning towards Alfonse.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

I don't think it would be that hard for Camilla to win against anyone. She's popular character for a reason.

Well yeah but CYL is weird now especially with the 2nd one and how that went.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So...Reinhardt has been lying this whole time then about magic being everything? Wait...no, multiplier dickery is what powers his magic. It all makes sense!

Edited by Tybrosion

Well, do take into account that gameplay reasons may also be a factor in which team outscores which. For example, I'm pretty sure Xander's a more popular character than Alfonse is, but I've also heard that his spring version was a fucking terrible unit. Kagero and Camilla may both be flying 2-ranged units -- Camilla is still the only green mage flying unit -- but Kagero is the only colorless flier at all. So unit performance may also play a factor here, not just plain popularity and CYL rankings.

EDIT @Tybrosion: Magic and multipliers are everything

Edited by Sunwoo

Well there was the one post-multiplier fight where multipliers didn't come into it. Summer Corrin vs Summer Gaius, where she had a 9:1 advantage. Even if Gaius had a maximal 7.5x multiplier every single hour, from the very start he still would have lost. :P

Anyway, going with Team Chrom, FC 8123590456. Will rotate some blues and greys as lead.