• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

Even the res looks quite high when mixed with the others stat, a real threat for the opponent team. 

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

This unit from my friend list makes me want to build a Soleil (and pull a Nephenee):

dnNf5OL.jpg

Hide contents

nfHyK9S.jpg

Tcsc8MF.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Wow. That Soleil is quite tanky, though she is a bit slow for +10

9 minutes ago, Kozac said:

Even the res looks quite high when mixed with the others stat, a real threat for the opponent team. 

The crazy thing about her are the 53 special damage (Ignis, Wo Dao & Wrath), which procs quite fast because of heavy blade. 

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Huh, I didn't even realize I had you on my Friend List, which one are you? Hard to keep track of who's who sometimes. Anyway glad Cain's helping out!

I would be Grimoire with a sword Eirika as my lead currently. Used to always have my merged Amelia as my lead. But these days I mix it up more to be helpful for rival domains.

26 minutes ago, Usana said:

I would be Grimoire with a sword Eirika as my lead currently. Used to always have my merged Amelia as my lead. But these days I mix it up more to be helpful for rival domains.

Right on, that Amelia was quite the blessing during the armored week of Rival Domains. I wonder if I should just jot down who's who somewhere...

Time for me to start dumping the rest of my flags on Team Alfonse.  I hope either Alfonse or Chrom make it to the final round, since otherwise, it will be harder to take advantage of the multipliers.

14 hours ago, Johann said:

In Rival Domains, I don't know if I used your Xander or whoever you had for armored, but I definitely needed your Azura, as I have an extreme shortage of fliers. I only had 4 of my own in the Brigade and I ended up throwing cavalry in the mix just for claiming the forts. Wish we had more modes that used friend units and a bigger Friend List.

Seems one can never go wrong with having a Singer/Dancer as one's rep. :]

Unless one is in a Singer/Dancer's team on a VG. I still have flashbacks of random Singer/Dancer allies on Team NY!Azura during the Winter/New Year VG. Why did people send out their Azuras, Inigos and Shigures en masse?

Ah, I had LA!Lyn (with Lance Breaker of all things) during Armour week, since I figured an armour mage with Armour March would be useful. Dunno what I'll pick for Infantry week after the VG is over though.

I agree on the modes and friendlist, besides letting one try out units one doesn't have, there's also shiny builds to see in action. It's probably the most intuitive way to try units/builds one would've otherwise overlooked imo. Considering the above, it's unfortunate to be limited to 50 Friends and two modes. :/

So, this hour came about as close as possible (lead difference of .99% when rounded to four decimal places) to being a Chrom multiplier hour without being one. I have a sinking feeling that that multiplier happening next hour as opposed to this one is going to end up screwing Lucina over, in which case I'd be left just a wee bit salty.

I just checked in after work expecting to milk Chrom bonus hours and we’re in same hell with the predictor is saying I’ll only get 3 hours with a possible Chrom win.

Either a lot of feather mercs with my line of thinking are out there or the community decided all at once it would be funny to pile on Chrom.

Not as planned...

Edited by Bubba Jones

I am really hoping Lucina doesn't get multiplier screwed. I don't have any of the others and I don't think I can scare up the orbs to pull again for that round. I guess I could jump on Kagero and hope that the 4 orbs from the VG gets me a flying bunny? I'll just hope Lucina laughs in the face of multiplier shenanigans!

And so the Battle of the Bulge enters Same Hell.  I only have 400 Flags left at this point, so I'm glad I didn't save up too many.  The predictor looks like there will be at least one more bonus hour, but we'll have to see how this first Same hour goes before having a good idea of when that will be.

Yes, this is it.

I hope this same hell continue until the final hour so Kagerou can secure victory again by throwing 400 flags with no multiplier like we won over Camila.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If Kagero can give us a multiplier in a couple hours or so, Alfy might beat her, whoa.

Probably the only realistic chance of winning would be if we stayed until Same Hell until the final hour, then Alfonse got the multiplier.  Even if we got the Bonus next hour and gave Kagero the Bonus the hour after that, it would only give is three hours to catch up, and it took us six hours to catch up the last couple times.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Probably the only realistic chance of winning would be if we stayed until Same Hell until the final hour, then Alfonse got the multiplier.  Even if we got the Bonus next hour and gave Kagero the Bonus the hour after that, it would only give is three hours to catch up, and it took us six hours to catch up the last couple times.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure when the multiplier should happen. But we'll see what happens.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

So, this hour came about as close as possible (lead difference of .99% when rounded to four decimal places) to being a Chrom multiplier hour without being one. I have a sinking feeling that that multiplier happening next hour as opposed to this one is going to end up screwing Lucina over, in which case I'd be left just a wee bit salty.

Predictions still put Lucina as winner for whatever that's worth. 

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

Predictions still put Lucina as winner for whatever that's worth. 

Predictions were actually flip flopping between Chrom and Lucina hour by hour.  It really comes down to 9pm EST which is where the predictor keeps changing.  If it goes to same hell, Chrom wins.  If it’s a second Chrom bonus hour, Lucina may win. If it is a Lucina bonus hour she definitely wins.

Edit:

Like just now. I refresh the score predictor and it went back to Chrom.  The margins are so close, it will probably keep changing until the match ends.

Edited by Bubba Jones

Looks like it is back to predicting Chrom to win.

Must stay up another couple hours. . . I am going to crash so hard China will feel the resulting earthquake. Forgot that when I usually stay up on Saturday's that I tend crash several hours before these things end. Or at least take a nap.

Alfonse, we give you another chance. Don't let us down by bring us to same hell again, okay? 

Because Kagerou always has advantage on raw score with no mutiplier.

Edited by Ginko

Yeah, it's not looking like Alfonse will take this.

I thought about skipping the final round again here, but I decided I really don't want to do that two times in a row. But who I join in the final depends on who wins between Chrom and Lucina. If it's Lucina, I'm going Kagero. If it's Chrom, I'm going Chrom.

42 minutes ago, Bubba Jones said:

Predictions were actually flip flopping between Chrom and Lucina hour by hour.  It really comes down to 9pm EST which is where the predictor keeps changing.  If it goes to same hell, Chrom wins.  If it’s a second Chrom bonus hour, Lucina may win. If it is a Lucina bonus hour she definitely wins.

Edit:

Like just now. I refresh the score predictor and it went back to Chrom.  The margins are so close, it will probably keep changing until the match ends.

Well, if Chrom wins and the Fonz loses, I'll go for Chrom.  I actually spent today training up my -Spd Chrom today.

Thank you for not bringing us to same hell again, Alfonse. 

Now we'll give 1 or 2 final hours to Alfonse. The rest is up to his performance, I guess.

Edited by Ginko

31 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, if Chrom wins and the Fonz loses, I'll go for Chrom.  I actually spent today training up my -Spd Chrom today.

Wow, we'd join the same three teams, Rezzy! lol