• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Woah, I was caught up reading the forums again and realized it was 10:03, but I somehow quickly snuck in a multiplier match at what must have been the last second before it updated. That was close.

It updates at around xx:05 for some reason, not at xx:00.

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm ok with Lucy losing, but I'm more afraid that Chrom will lose to Kagero.

Team Lucy, if we lose let's join forces with the leader of the Shepherds.

On one hand, it would be horribly ironic, since Chrom's the only old Easter unit I don't have.

On the other hand, the current Easter banner is being uncooperative.

I think I'll do a pull if Lucina loses.  Who I join will depend on who I pull.

Win or lose for Alfonse, I'm pretty happy with this round. I think this is the first VG I ever managed to use my flags efficiently. I have 400 left at the moment, and unless some crazy weird miracle ends up happening, I'll get to use them on the final multiplier. My score is gonna be REALLY nice. 

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

On one hand, it would be horribly ironic, since Chrom's the only old Easter unit I don't have.

On the other hand, the current Easter banner is being uncooperative.

I think I'll do a pull if Lucina loses.  Who I join will depend on who I pull.

Join Team Shepherds, for we have pies! Apparently that's the only thing we can make beside stew. God awful ones at that.

Edited by Zangetsu

16 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Team Lucy, if we lose let's join forces with the leader of the Shepherds.

Sure, I’ll go with Chrom if he wins...but as a double agent. I’m just going to milk him for all the feathers he’s worth and enjoy watching him join summer Gaius in VG oblivion. Catria still demands vengeance, after all.

6 minutes ago, Thane said:
Best one so far.

That's a great one. The Lucina vs Sharena one by that person is funny too. 

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It updates at around xx:05 for some reason, not at xx:00.

Yeah, I think it's like :04 so I think I had like half a minute left. Hopefully I stay in the top 1k thanks to catching that break.

15 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I've only seen a little art for this and the last few gauntlets. I really wish we got as much as the first couple did.

I’ve heard your request and have answered.

Spoiler

95F85D7B-5728-4A64-A0A7-9E8A816CB6B3.thumb.jpeg.b0a87293b945cc2a8bdea115dbf695dc.jpegF510DE74-D38F-4C23-BE8B-1E000AB02540.thumb.jpeg.acad4ea674c9a9a0d6ac46fee364e34a.jpegCA069F39-FB78-4941-A5A1-3AE4158F81A2.png.6a102f4ec2a0bc89c8aebd8edbba37a5.png

2 minutes ago, Bubba Jones said:

I’ve heard your request and have answered.

Reveal hidden contents

95F85D7B-5728-4A64-A0A7-9E8A816CB6B3.thumb.jpeg.b0a87293b945cc2a8bdea115dbf695dc.jpegF510DE74-D38F-4C23-BE8B-1E000AB02540.thumb.jpeg.acad4ea674c9a9a0d6ac46fee364e34a.jpegCA069F39-FB78-4941-A5A1-3AE4158F81A2.png.6a102f4ec2a0bc89c8aebd8edbba37a5.png

Wow, that bunny Grima is perfect. Secret spring TT reward when?

And these comics are all making me sadder and sadder for poor Catria. What did she ever do? besides come to me -atk

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Join Team Shepherds, for we have pies! Apparently that's the only thing we can make beside stew. God awful ones at that.

Well, it depends!  Here's who I join, depending on what I pull (and assuming Chrom wins):

- No easter unit: Chrom, out of salt.
- The loser of Alfonse/Kagero: I join Chrom for obvious reasons.
- The winner of Alfonse/Kagero: Should be obvious.
- Catria: The winner of Alfonse/Kagero, because she lost to Chrom.
- Sharena: As strange as this sounds, Chrom.  She lost to Lucina, who in turn would lose to Chrom.  Vengeance!

If Lucina wins, I'll be with her until the end, even if she's -Atk.

RIP Chrom. That's what he gets for upsetting poor Catria.

Alfonse seems to still have a slight chance. He made up half of what he needed with the last multiplier, so he could possibly manage it. Hopefully not, or I'm out of bonus units.

6 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Seems one can never go wrong with having a Singer/Dancer as one's rep. :]

Unless one is in a Singer/Dancer's team on a VG. I still have flashbacks of random Singer/Dancer allies on Team NY!Azura during the Winter/New Year VG. Why did people send out their Azuras, Inigos and Shigures en masse?

Ah, I had LA!Lyn (with Lance Breaker of all things) during Armour week, since I figured an armour mage with Armour March would be useful. Dunno what I'll pick for Infantry week after the VG is over though.

I agree on the modes and friendlist, besides letting one try out units one doesn't have, there's also shiny builds to see in action. It's probably the most intuitive way to try units/builds one would've otherwise overlooked imo. Considering the above, it's unfortunate to be limited to 50 Friends and two modes. :/

I think I set that Lyn, but I don't think I ended up getting to use her because I got through armor week pretty easy.

Part of me is hoping that they'll just let us straight up borrow 1 friend unit at a time in any mode except Arena/AA.

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Sure, I’ll go with Chrom if he wins...but as a double agent. I’m just going to milk him for all the feathers he’s worth and enjoy watching him join summer Gaius in VG oblivion. Catria still demands vengeance, after all.

Well, I can't argue with that logic.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Well, it depends!  Here's who I join, depending on what I pull (and assuming Chrom wins):

- No easter unit: Chrom, out of salt.
- The loser of Alfonse/Kagero: I join Chrom for obvious reasons.
- The winner of Alfonse/Kagero: Should be obvious.
- Catria: The winner of Alfonse/Kagero, because she lost to Chrom.
- Sharena: As strange as this sounds, Chrom.  She lost to Lucina, who in turn would lose to Chrom.  Vengeance!

If Lucina wins, I'll be with her until the end, even if she's -Atk.

Mine's -SPD,+RES.

Still hate the RNG goddess for that.

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

This gauntlet has been pretty neat. Every team had a genuine fair shot at winning. I've had a lot of fun so far. 

Fair chance by being random unfortunately.

Have too many flags left and I'm willing to dump more 400 with no multiplier to ensure the victory again.

No regret at all if Kagerou lose. We've done best as we can.

Right guys?

Rally all Kagerou teammates, if you have more flags you can spend now with me. But if you have little, you can save for final round. 

For ninjabbit we stand together!!!

Edited by Ginko

Not sure who to go with between Lucina and Kagero.  They are close enough that it's not going to be non-stop multipliers for one side over the other, but there's still a very high chance of losing by siding with Kagero and not getting victory feathers, but also still having a harder time ranking.