• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Not sure who to go with between Lucina and Kagero.  They are close enough that it's not going to be non-stop multipliers for one side over the other, but there's still a very high chance of losing by siding with Kagero and not getting victory feathers, but also still having a harder time ranking.

But Kagero has a bigger team.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

But Kagero has a bigger team.

Yes, I was saying that even if I side with the bigger team, I might still lose, and siding with the smaller team isn't going to give a ton of multipliers like the more lopsided matches do.

Kagero is only 33% bigger than Lucina. In terms of picking a winner, that's not a particularly useful margin, the multipliers will just swing back and forth whenever they happen, consecutive multipliers are unlikely to ever happen, and same hells will be particularly hellish.

2 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Careful with your wording lol but yeah but Lucina is still gonna bring it.

If Alfonse loses (which seems likely) we may gain significant Chrom support at least. Maybe he'll even bring his rubber banding powers.

13 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Kagero is only 33% bigger than Lucina. In terms of picking a winner, that's not a particularly useful margin, the multipliers will just swing back and forth whenever they happen, consecutive multipliers are unlikely to ever happen, and same hells will be particularly hellish.

Pretty much what I was saying.

6 minutes ago, Ginko said:

While waiting for result, I will watch new episode of Cardcaptor Sakura to clean my salt with sweet atmosphere ^^

Spoiler

DjfP0ka.jpg

Edited by Alkaid

Alfonse lost, but I got rank 777, so I still feel like a winner. x3 That gives me just enough feathers to promote that final merge for Mae! For the final round, it looks like I'll be joining Lucina's team!

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I'm afraid you missed my joke. You referred to Lucina(?) as "giant unnatural balloon boobs", which I thought I was a bit of an overstatement, so I joked that you were actually referring to Kagero who would've fit the description better.

But yeah I'm on the same boat in terms of avoiding Lucina. 

No, I was referring to Kagero. Why would I have meant Lucina when she's flat?

Anyway, Alfonse lost. Looks like Chrom did too. I really would have rather joined Chrom. I don't like either Lucina or giant unnatural balloon boobs... I'll have to decide what to do in the morning.

Team Lucina gets the win!

The sole shout-out for this round goes to @Astellius‘s Tiki; this is the first time I've seen her with Steady Breath, she really killed it out there! The other two most common units were from people not on this board, I think. But if anyone is named “Paper” (+10 Olivia) or “Mateo” (+10 Fae) please do correct me.

Well, that ruins the hilarity that would have been Alfonse vs. Chrom and a voting gauntlet where the multiplier completely turned everything upside down.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Well, that ruins the hilarity that would have been Alfonse vs. Chrom and a voting gauntlet where the multiplier completely turned everything upside down.

Can't say I'm not intrigued by the idea. Definitely would've joined Chrom if such a thing even occur

1 minute ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Yeah I have 2 accounts 

Someone's got their bases covered