• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

Well looks like I am going to team Kagero, I think I will put Hinoka back up to give my teammates some flier buffs again.  Shout outs to @ruruo"s Jeorge for saving a couple of my runs and being my most seen friend.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, onward to our honorable end in the final then Team Lucina.

As for whose help I got this round, I'm pretty sure it was physically impossible for me to not get one of @Astellius's Naga's Voice Tiki, @Johann's Cain or @LordFrigid's Restoration Lady Eirika / Caring Princess Celica, all four of which were fantastic of course.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So, onward to our honorable end in the final then Team Lucina.

As for whose help I got this round, I'm pretty sure it was physically impossible for me to not get one of @Astellius's Naga's Voice Tiki, @Johann's Cain or @LordFrigid's Restoration Lady Eirika / Caring Princess Celica, all four of which were fantastic of course.

Yeah I think it just picks 3 friends on the team and sticks with them. Unfortunately, the only characters I got were from random Arena people, so I didn't get to try out as many units as I wanted. Woulda been overkill though, since I just have a base kit Lucina, so I was often going against units who weren't even level 40.

And so it looks like I'm supporting Lucina in the finals. My +10 Askr bunnies, gracious in defeat, will lend their support to her as team leads I'm switching in and out. If Team Kagero is sending out the axes, I'll switch to Sigurd (+5 currently, thanks Miracle banner).

I will say, fighting along Alfonse, I got way too many all-green vs. all-red matchups.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

34 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Another loss...

...there goes whatever interest I had in this voting gauntlet. I guess I’ll jump to Kagero and pretend the gauntlet doesn’t exist. 

The voting gauntlet is a farce to me, so I'm just in it for orbs, feathers, and whatever rewards and to see what dumb shit will happen. Oh, and wholesome and not wholesome funny fanart. :p

Basically, I have no expectations for everything in life the voting gauntlet to be anything, but terrible.

Edited by Kaden

Chrom's out. I guess I'll move to Kagero's team for the finals because I'm Fates bias and because I would rather not see Lucina win a second gauntlet.

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Yay, Kagero won! Let’s take it to the hoomph and win the final round, letting a Hoshidian representative win for once!

Wouldn't New Years Azura winning the Winter Festival vs New Years VG count as a Hoshidan already winning one?

20 minutes ago, Kaden said:

The voting gauntlet is a farce to me, so I'm just in it for orbs, feathers, and whatever rewards and to see what dumb shit will happen. Oh, and wholesome and not wholesome funny fanart. :p

Basically, I have no expectations for everything in life the voting gauntlet to be anything, but terrible.

It’s been a farce for a while now. Just going feather merc for a character I don’t care about is such a hollow experience. The ones I remotely like keep losing and losing. 

7 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Wouldn't New Years Azura winning the Winter Festival vs New Years VG count as a Hoshidan already winning one?

She's Vallite with ties to both Hoshido and Nohr, so I would say no to this. The devs count her as a neutral unit they can align with whatever they so please. (in fact, I'd say the NY Banner only had one actual Hoshidan in it. The rest was a farce)

Kagero is Hoshidan only though so it would be really nice to see her win. It's sad that it has to be through the power of fanservice of course, considering her personality isn't even sexualized (unlike, say, Camilla). She deserved better. But a dirty victory is better than none. Go Hoshido!

33 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I have this mindset too, it works quite well for me actually.  High expectations are a burden.  

Somehow I went from rank 100,001 to 1,686 on team Kagero of all things. Somewhat pleased.

Kagero vs Lucina and I'm going in with 1.1k flags. A first ever for me. I'm actually free to spend on a low multiplier or two. S'Weird.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

No, I was referring to Kagero. Why would I have meant Lucina when she's flat?

Anyway, Alfonse lost. Looks like Chrom did too. I really would have rather joined Chrom. I don't like either Lucina or giant unnatural balloon boobs... I'll have to decide what to do in the morning.

I'm intrigued as to why "boring" is a large factor in you hating a character instead of merely just being indifferent to them. But eh, I guess plenty of people hate stuff that gets very popular that they don't share the same opinion in.

Anyways, alright! Lucina's in the final round! We fight in the name of being naive to jokes and bad design sense! Even though I'm a graphic designer and I should be repulsed by that!

Alfonse lost, so I guess I'm going on team Kagero. Not big on either of the finalists, but I'd like to see a Hoshidan win (and get a new winner in the gauntlet).