• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I’ve got my Soren upfront but if anyone wants me to switch to a red or something let me know!

Speaking of which, may I ask you to hit me with a request at 2511325170? I’d love to have such a cool Soren on my friend list. I can only offer my Sharena in exchange, but she’s worth it!.. I hope.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I’ve kept my NY!Azura this whole game as my lead. Hope she has helped someone out win a match

She did! But I didn't get her as often as I would like. 

In the past VGs the colorless quest was always the last solved, this time it's always blue. 

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Speaking of which, may I ask you to hit me with a request at 2511325170? I’d love to have such a cool Soren on my friend list. I can only offer my Sharena in exchange, but she’s worth it!.. I hope.

Of course! I just cleared my friends list out a bit yesterday so perfect timing! 

7 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Of course! I just cleared my friends list out a bit yesterday so perfect timing! 

Dat Soren :3

Accepted!

Does Res Ploy work well for him with L&D3?

EDIT: And he’s immediately here as my ally. How the fuck does the ally picking algorithm even work?

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

EDIT: And he’s immediately here as my ally. How the fuck does the ally picking algorithm even work?

I wish I knew.  I always get the same 2-3 allies every time.  Which is sometimes good, sometimes not.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Dat Soren :3

Accepted!

Does Res Ploy work well for him with L&D3?

I’m very proud of him. owo

Your Sharena looks really fun! Good n’ tanky’s always fun.

Res Ploy works okay with LaD since I have him summoned supported. I had kind of forgotten about that I should swap his seal for the gauntlet... he’s got the heavy blade seal now!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I guess I can see that. Oh, I also forgot to mention though, that her fans don't really help her for me either. Some Lucina fans are okay, but I've had others try to shove her down my throat, no joke. And then there's those like Arthur97 too.

So I suppose I am kind of sick of her too.

I won't deny her harsh backstory, though, yeah. She had some potential to me because of this, in fact. But I don't think it was executed well.

I mean, every character has their bad fans. People have hated Ike because of some of his fans aside from his popularity in the franchise and arguable overexposure in RD, much like Lucina (though with Awakening content) and Lyn (with FE7 content). No character's fanbase is clean.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

And you love complaining about when people go with Lucina. Moving on.

I mean, aside from your talking about Lucina like she was a surefire winner, she hasn't really done that.

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Your Sharena looks really fun! Good n’ tanky’s always fun.

I just hope the buffs for the trio come before the twentieth Robin.

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I mean, every character has their bad fans. People have hated Ike because of some of his fans aside from his popularity in the franchise and arguable overexposure in RD, much like Lucina (though with Awakening content) and Lyn (with FE7 content). No character's fanbase is clean.

Oh yeah, you're right about that. I've seen some bad Ike and Lyn fans too. But I seem to see more bad Lucina ones for some reason.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just hope the buffs for the trio come before the twentieth Robin.

Oof don’t we all? The Askr’s deserve so much better over a year in. 

I'll probably try to unload most of my flags tonight, assuming we're not in Same Hell.  I'll be in surgery for much of tomorrow, and it seems the Sameness lasts longer the later it comes.  Hopefully, my score from the first two rounds will be high enough to give me a decent overall rank.

15 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Oof don’t we all?

I don't, actually. If they get upgrades, cool. If we get 10 more Ephraims, 20 more Lucinas and 30 more Lyns (etc.) while the Askr trio are left to rot as they are, then it sucks to be them I guess. The novelty they and all the other Heroes OCs had has long since run out, at least as far as I'm concerned.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The novelty they and all the other Heroes OCs had has long since run out, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Their novelty had run out exactly because IS doesn’t give a single fuck about them, and also because a frozen snail moves faster than this game’s story.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't, actually. If they get upgrades, cool. If we get 10 more Ephraims, 20 more Lucinas and 30 more Lyns (etc.) while the Askr trio are left to rot as they are, then it sucks to be them I guess. The novelty they and all the other Heroes OCs had has long since run out, at least as far as I'm concerned.

To each their own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I don’t care about them all that much to be honest but I still think it’s kind of ridiculous how left in the dust they’ve been. 

55 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

She did! But I didn't get her as often as I would like. 

In the past VGs the colorless quest was always the last solved, this time it's always blue. 

I am in the same boat too. I have got every other ally quest complete this morning, but I am still stuck on the quest involving 1 blue ally. I might have to run a blue unit myself tomorrow if I do not get anyone blue.

Are you on team HATF!Kagero or SF!Lucina? If you are on HATF!Kagero, I can switch out my BH!Lyn to Reinhardt.

Edited by XRay

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am in the same boat too. I have got every other ally quest complete this morning, but I am still stuck on the quest involving 1 blue ally. I might have to run a blue unit myself tomorrow if I do not get anyone blue.

Are you on team HATF!Kagero or SF!Lucina? If you are on HATF!Kagero, I can switch out my BH!Lyn to Reinhardt.

I'm with Kagero from the beginning, my lead is Cordelia. Your Lyn has been helpful so far. No need to change, thanks! 

Alfonse and Sharena have grown on me, but honestly I think FEH's story would have been better in hindsight had Anna not existed, or at least not as Commander. I mean, who is this random person who started their own paramilitary organisation within a kingdom and somehow recruits the heirs of that kingdom to be soldiers. Uh, what? It'd make far more sense for the siblings to be the leaders themselves.

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I feel like it might just be part of IS's business decision to not give them any buffs. Maybe they've never had any plans to make them better at all, since they're already the base freebie "welfare" units of the game. I know other gachas let you upgrade the welfare units sometimes, but maybe they'd rather just give us new ones every now and then, like Fjorm.

I'd say I'm similarly indifferent, since they haven't done enough with them for me to either like or dislike them. A buff would be nice if nothing more so that they don't totally rot in my barracks outside of forced quests.

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

I mean, aside from your talking about Lucina like she was a surefire winner, she hasn't really done that.

Up until this last one, she had the numbers, but I always knew that multipliers exist. Besides, she's rather hypocritical in complaining about me when she gets on about Ike to such a ridiculous degree. Plus, I said nothing to provoke this:

On 4/5/2018 at 5:17 PM, Anacybele said:

Sigh... Looks like Lucina is taking this.

Why must the better princess lose to the worse one twice? That really sucks... Sharena deserved revenge...

I'm very passionate in my defense partially because so many people tread all over her.

Edited by Arthur97

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Alfonse and Sharena have grown on me, but honestly I think FEH's story would have been better in hindsight had Anna not existed, or at least not as Commander. I mean, who is this random person who started their own paramilitary organisation within a kingdom and somehow recruits the heirs of that kingdom to be soldiers. Uh, what? It'd make far more sense for the siblings to be the leaders themselves.

I am pretty sure Anna answers to the king or at least be held responsible for her actions in some fashion. In Book II Chapter 4-1, Alfonse says he joined the Orders of Heroes of his own volition, but his dad is against him joining and those two have not made up yet. I assume Sharena is in the same boat as Alfonse, but she did not much screen time to explain her backstory.

6 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Re: the last couple of pages on character popularity:

I think there's a point that has been missed here.

The point is that there are fans in this very thread who (in this case), like Kagero (myself included), for various reasons. One doesn't have to agree with those reasons, but, consider that we're here.

Posts saying "Character X is only popular because of fanservice vs. this character who is popular because of Y" ten times over add nothing meaningful to these threads. The only thing they accomplish is annoy those who like the character and spoil what could be a merry mood in the thread. And while I don't know about the rest of folks, I'll say that I, for one, vastly prefer a merry mood to a meaningless discussion.

Yeah, I don't think I got further than the second row on my Armour runs either, I suppose being sturdy and Armour Buffed will take you far. A couple of Armour Boots make a good fit for the occasion too. :]

It will be interesting to see if they expand the unit borrowing to new modes at some point.

Dare one hope the Feh channel might have something?

I 100% agree with what you're saying about people's opinions on characters. Even if characters have some stand-out design issues, there are still positive things about all of them (even I, a heavy critic of the more fanservicey characters, still appreciate some aspects of them). Most importantly, I think people need to remember that the stakes in the Voting Gauntlet are extremely low, and it should be just taken as a goofy fun thing and memes & feathers factory.

I have (not to serious) hope that they might! FEH channel brings strange and wonderful things, so who knows. I kind of think with Rival Domains that they're getting very positive reception on players using their friends' units, even if the rewards are minimal. At the very least, they are definitely always trying to think up new ways for us to play.

2 hours ago, Momentai~ said:

@Johann Glad to see your Cain again! He has shown up a few times already this round. I forgot to mention that your Cain was one of my most frequent allies on team Xander. He reprised his role as the heavy lifter. My other units pick off whatever scraps he leaves behind (usually nothing with the resurgence of green enemies this round).

Best of luck to both teams in the final  round! We can all take solace in the fact that a bunny will win no matter what.

Good to hear he's working, I don't know what Kagero's stat spread is like, but at the very least there are probably a lot of greens around to counter Lucina. I've been blessed with your Barst this time around, and man is he satisfying to use. I assume he was given water blessing due to either the tears of his enemies, or the extreme catharsis he provides.

Weren't all 8 contenders bunnies? Did Ryoma sneak in again while nobody was looking?